G Sans x hospitalized Reader

I was at my high school when the it happened. There I was sitting below a tree when a group of boys came up to me. "Well, well, well look what we have here, where's your bodyguard (Y/N)?" I knew what they where talking about ever since I met G he has been protecting me from all the bullies. "He's at home, but I can call him and he'll be here in just seconds, beside this would be your third strike to him...he'll kill you if you lay a finger on me" I said never meeting there eyes. "Then I guess we should make sure he doesn't find out" the leader said taking a step towards me, I pick up my phone and call G, one of the boys grabbed my phone as it was ringing. "No this time" and with that they threw the phone and started to make a circle around me. They started punching and kicking me when I fell on the ground. The last thing I remember was the taste of blood and my vision going black.

I woke up from a coma, or at least that's what people tell me. They said I was only out for about 2 weeks, which is good I guess. When I woke up I saw G sitting by my bed he had his eye sockets closed, I saw some water by the bed and reached for it. I only got a sip at first but ended up drinking the entire thing. "Hey your awake" I Heard G say as I finished off the water "where you thirsty" he asked sarcastically handing me another bottle. I drank 2 and a half bottles of water before I started to talk, "how long was I out" I asked looking at the room "about 2 weeks give or take" he said as he sat down on the bed. "What happened after I blacked out" I asked looking at him "well when you called and I didn't hear a voice when I picked up I had a feeling something was wrong, so I went to your school and saw a group of people kicking you saying things like 'look how weak you are' and so on" he had an emotionless look on his face "what happened before I got there" he asked without any emotion. "Well they came up to me asked me where my 'bodyguard' was and one thing lead to another and here I am" he looked at me "(Y/N) you can't take this so lightly your in the hospital for gods sake, you need to tell someone besides me about this" I knew that he meant well but I just couldn't tell anyone. "You know why I can't tell anyone" I looked at him with sadness "I know you don't want anyone to get hurt like last time but look at yourself you where in a coma" I sighed "y-your right but who am I supposed to tell, the principal won't do anything but give them a warning, then everyone takes it out on me" I said the last part softly as tears started to appear in my eyes. "Listen, sweetheart I know how hard it is ever since you lost your parents, but you can't let them do this to you, I will do my best to protect you but I can't be there forever who knows one day I might be the one in an coma or worse, you need to tell someone and make it a top priority for the school to get them away from everyone who they will harm, if the principal didn't do something then, they better do something now. You have solid evidence that these kids are hurting people." I haven't heard him this concerned ever, does he really care for me that much.
"O-ok I'll tell the principal" I said, a tear slid down my cheek and H wiped it off with his thumb (or thumb bone) "please don't cry sweetheart it hurts me to much" I smiled at him "I have never seen you more concerned about anything" he smiled and hugged me tightly, "that's because your my angel and I love you" my heart stopped when I heard those words 'he never admits that he loves me' I thought but smiled and hugged back "Your a real softy under your bad boy act"
I said giggling a tiny bit
"and I love it"
-------------------------------------
I liked this part I thought it was cute I was going to make it sad where the reader dies in a coma but I thought this would be better