Modtale Sans x survent reader pt2

(Your POV) (yes I know it's a picture of G)

I woke up before the sun rose, I remembered the past events of yesterday and sighed. 'Is this real... or is it some sick joke' I asked myself as I looked out the window. I looked at Frisk and smiled, they were so small. They hadn't yet experienced the pain and torture I had.

I pray they would never know the pain and misery I had gone through. I laughed at the thought. "I will make sure you never know the pain I knew.... I promise" I turned around and tucked Frisk in kissing them on the head. I then headed out to the kitchen, I prepared a breakfast that consisted of eggs, pancakes, and sausage. I then set the table and started to clean up the house.

I had cleaned the entire house and no one was up yet and the breakfast wasn't even cold.... I must have picked up speed from over the years of working. I walked back to my room when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I went into autopilot. My eyes were lifeless but I faked a small smile like always.

I bowed "Good morning sir, the house has been cleaned and breakfast is on the table. This morning I have fixed eggs, pancakes, and sausage. I hope everything is to your liking and let me know if you have any problems." I then walked to my room to see Frisk.

I opened the door to my room and was greeted by an energetic Frisk. "Y/N! Y/N! How do you like it here" they asked excitedly. I showed a small smile, a real smile "it's a nice place, I'm grateful that they'll let us stay here" Frisk then frowned "you don't have to speak like that anymore.... you're like everyone else." They said with all seriousness. I smiled more and rubbed my neck.  "Sorry... I've been there so long, sometimes I forget I can talk to you normally."

I picked up Frisk and walked downstairs with them. I sat them at the table and fixed their plate with an unreadable facial expression. Sans and Papyrus were already eating I bowed at both of them and gave Frisk their plate. I then sat down "Sans, why did the bigger human bow to us?" Sans shrugged, "good manners?" Sans then looked at me. "Go on kid, you want to tell Pap, why you're acting this way" he asked.

"No sir-" Frisk nudged my side. I sighed "I mean, no thank you Sans. I'd rather not talk about that" I looked at Frisk and signed 'better.' They nodded and smiled, I sighed and waited for everyone to finish eating, I then took my share of the meal which was only a little bit of food. I quickly ate and walked to the living room, walking into the middle of a conversation.

'Like a million diamonds and stars sparkling in the moonlight' Frisk signed smiling. I walked over to them, my eyes must have been lifeless again because Frisk's smile fell a little. "So what were you talking about" I asked mostly Frisk. "The small human was telling us about your smile" Papyrus said. I blushed a little 'what about my smile' I signed to Frisk. 'How pretty it is, it's like a million diamonds and stars sparkling in the moonlight' they signed.

I blushed more "F-Frisk" I said and covered my face. Sans chuckled and I looked at him "the kid really seems to like your smile, or 'real smile' as they call it. I'm guessing we won't see it anytime soon though." He said, I nodded and just left it at that. I got up and started to walk into the room when Frisk ran up to me and pointed at a piano. I looked at them with a straight face "you want me to play your lullaby, don't you" they nodded and I sighed.

"Ok, but just this once" I walked over to the piano and closed my eyes, pressing on one of the keys lightly. The piano was a little dusty but it was still in great condition.

I started to play,

"If I could, begin to be, half of what you think of me, I would do about anything I would even learn how to love-"

I opened my eyes and saw Sans and Papyrus were staring at me. Both their eye sockets where wide. "Oh.. I-um-sorry" I quickly got up, bowed and ran to my room.

I looked at the room, I hadn't gotten a good look at it till now, it was a kid's room with a larger bed. Toys were stored in the closet along with some clothing that would fit Frisk. Something caught my eye in all the clutter in the closet. Something was shining from the way the light was hitting it. I walked closer and saw it was a music box.

"Hello, what are you doing there. Something as fragile as you shouldn't be here." I said to the music box and picked it up. It looked broken, but not beyond repair. I sat down on the bed and got to work, I was able to fix it without the need of tools. I cranked the little knob hoping it would play.

It began to play swan lake. I smiled at it and set it on the night stand and laid down. I slowly drifted off to sleep listening to the music.

Darkness.... all I saw was darkness. I felt something.... pain, all I feel is pain. I can't move, why can't I move? I tried to speak, I tried to call for help. Nothing, nothing came from my mouth. I can't breathe.

I shot up gasping for air I could breathe again. I wasn't in pain anymore... but it was still dark. I looked to my side and saw Frisk. 'How long was I asleep for. I'm sure Sans and Pap were mad I was asleep for so long. Better start cleaning.' I tucked Frisk in and kissed their head.

I walked out of the room and into the living room. To my surprise Sans was there. "Well, if it isn't sleeping beauty, " he said jokingly. I bowed and said; "I'm sorry, I must have drifted off when I was in my room." He chuckled, "it's fine kiddo, you could use the sleep. Besides, I'm known for catching a nap or two whenever I can."

He patted the spot beside him on the sofa and I sat by him, my posture staying straight. "Geez kid, you'd think you're a princess with the way you act" I looked at him "I am no princess, Frisk and I are merely children who were captured or born into a life of misery." Sans gave me a confused look but looked back at the T.V. "So you and the kid are slaves, servants, something like that" he asked, looking at me from the corner of his eye.

"Yes, I have had 4 different masters and mistresses. I was 'well trained' as they would say, so I wasn't moved to often.  Frisk is new, they just got out of training. I hope they can recover if the freedom lasts." I said with a lifeless face. Sans looked at me with a serious look "listen kitty, nothing and I mean NOTHING is going to take away your freedom." I simply looked at him. "Slaves are expensive, and when some go missing they are always found, dead or alive."

(Sans' POV)

She's so.... lifeless, I feel bad for her. She's lost all feelings, she's really just afraid to lose anything. I'm surprised the kid could break her, I've dealt with people like her before, they aren't easy to crack.

I examined her some more, she's skinny. I can see her bones, she also hasn't had much sleep, she would need a month to recover from all the sleep she's missed. Yet under all that I can see how she would have turned out if that hadn't happened to her. She would be sweet and caring, she would defend people, yet she's a little sensitive. Would cry during a sad movie and jump during a horror one, and after the movie she would deny she ever cried or jumped.

(I'm sorry if you don't think this would describe you, but that's how I would want my Girlfriend to act so... yeah. Sorry)

I looked back at her, she was watching the movie, it had a scene where the moon and starlight shone and showed light blue flowers. It almost reminded me of Waterfall, she stared at the scene. As if she longed to go there, almost as if she thought, that if she stared long enough, she would go there. She was silent, I stared at her, for once her eyes didn't show emptiness, they showed curiosity and wonder.

She looked cute like that, when she wasn't empty. I can only imagine how cute she would look if she where happy.....