Sleepover party PT2

So many people wanted more parts so you know what I have an amazing idea.

(Echo Fell's POV)

(Y/N) was snuggled up to my side sleeping, but everyone else was wide awake. Blue picked up (Y/N) and held her like a baby, she snuggled up to Blue. I heard the door open and I saw G
(heya G long time no see
G: I hate you
Me: *hugs G* love you to asshole)
G walked in and sat on the bed. He looked at (Y/N) and smiled he went to pet her head and Dust looked at him "I wouldn't, the bitch bit my hand."

Blue looked at him "she can since your level of LV" Dust looked away. (Y/N) woke up and yawned, she looked at Dust and walked over to him, she licked his hand. She then fell asleep again by my side, along with G petting her head. She seemed to like laying by my side, "hey G, try picking up (Y/N)" "why" "just do it" he looked at me confused but then picked (Y/N) up.

(Y/N) snuggled up to G's jacket and fell asleep. "She's so cute" G said quietly, "where did you get her anyway" I asked Blue. "Well, I found her covered in snow and blood, she was left to die" G was petting her softly she's to cute at times. "I think it's amazing that she can get around so well" G said. "Why" I asked "because she's blind" G said looking at me. I saw that (Y/N)'s eyes where cloudy 'how did I not notice that' I thought to myself.

"You really are something special aren't you"I said petting her.