Nightmare x neko reader

I'm so sorry but I forgot who requested this if you want to let me know in the comments or something.

(Nightmare's POV)

I was walking around some AU, most people are afraid of me so they never come up to me. I walked around watching all the humans and monsters who didn't deserve a happy ending.

"E-Excuse me, have you seen my friend...h-he has wolf ears and a wolf tail" I turned around and saw a Neko girl around 16. "I haven't, so get lost" she turned around and walked away with here ears down and her tail in between her legs. She climbed up a latter and sat on the roof, "Alex" she screamed from the roof. A wolf boy how looked to be a little older then the Neko girl ran up to the bottom of the latter.

"Y/N, I'm down here" she smiled and jumped down, Alex caught her in his arms. They both started laughing and walked off.
'Interesting' I thought to myself.

(Your POV)

I walked around with Alex...well more like he was carrying me places. "Come on I can walk" I said, he laughed "I know you can walk, but I like carrying you around, your really light." I giggled to myself "fine but at lest give me a piggy back ride then" he looked down at me. "Hell no, last time you kicked me in the sides to make me go faster" he said laughing.

"It works for horses, thought it would work for wolf people" he sighed and pat my head. I purred "ok kitty, if you really want a piggy back ride..." he put me down and turned around "then hop on." I jumped up and held on then Alex bolted, I clung for dear life.

In the corner of my eye I thought I saw someone, but we went by to fast. "Alex, can we head to the bakery please" he started running the way to the bakery. As we ran by people I couldn't help but scream 'wheeeeee.' We stoped in front for the bakery and I got off of Alex's back, I started to walk but my legs had fallen asleep on the ride over here.

I walked in the bakery and found my favorite snack, a spider lady was standing at the counter. "What would you like dearie" she asked sweetly. I smiled and pointed at the brownie bites "six brownie bites please"

 I smiled and pointed at the brownie bites "six brownie bites please"

she smiled and got a small box to put them in. Alex walked up the the spider lady and paid her. We walked out and saw it was getting kinda dark "whelp I've got to start heading home I didn't realize how late it was" I said smiling "want me to walk you home Y/N" I shook my head.
"I'll be fine don't worry about me Alex" he nodded and I started to walk home.

I was walking to my house, I lived alone because my parents had to move somewhere and I told them I wanted to finish school here. I put the brownie bites on the counter and went to take a shower.

(Nightmare's POV)

I used the darkness to my advantage and snuck into Y/N's house. (Why am I making him a stalker idk) I looked in the box and took one of the brownies 'damn these are amazing' I thought to myself. Y/N walked into the kitchen with her PJ's on, I hid in a shadow (can he do that... screw it) Y/N had on a white T-shirt that was to big for her and some black shorts.

She grabbed the box and sat in her living room turning on the TV. She watched a horror movie....and I had an amazing idea. At the scariest part I snuck up behind her and wrapped one of my tentacles around her mouth. She jumped and turned around with complete terror in her eyes. "Heya the names Nightmare" she just looked at me not moving. "Y-your the guy from before, right" I nodded "sorry to scare you, just thought it would be funny to watch you jump."

"Ok 1 why are you in my house, 2 get out, and 3 did you eat one of my brownie bites" I laughed to myself "1 your interesting and I wanted to get to know you....but I'm not exactly a people person, 2 no thanks, kinda like your house, and 3 yes, I did eat one of your brownie bites and it was delicious." She stared at me "...I have a felling I'm not getting rid of you...whelp I needed a roommate anyway."

I stared at her "your going to let a person...well monster, live with you after they snuck into your house." She stared at me "do you want me to call the police?" "No, no I'm good" she laughed "besides Alex could always beat you up if I ask him to. Anyway I'm going to finish watching this movie then I'm going to bed, your sleeping in the couch."

Ok I'm at school, needed to get a chapter out, and I didn't know what to do...so it might not make since, and it might be crappy but I hope that will do for now