Reapertale Sans x Reader

Requested by: underfellkc
--------------------------------
(Your POV)

I never liked the thought of death, who does, but I could expect the fact it's there.

I was walking down the street when I saw a little girl with her puppy in the middle of the road. I smiled at how cute they where, when I heard a honk, I looked to the side and saw a car speeding toward them. "Hey get out of the road" I yelled, the little girl looked at me confused. It felt like time stopped, I ran over to the girl and her puppy and pushed them out of the way then everything went black.

When I woke up there was police, and an ambulance, I looked around and saw the little girl, "hey are you ok" I asked but no one herd me. I looked around and saw some paramedics picking up a body, I got a closer look and gasped, my eyes watered a little "does that mean I'm dead." "Yep, your dead and I'm here to take your soul" I turned around and saw a skeleton in a black cloak. "Hehehehe" I started to laugh uncontrollably, "hey you ok, not many people laugh when they find out there dead" the skeleton said.

"What about the girl" I said after I calmed down "she's fine" he said "as long as I didn't die for nothing." "Well what know, you got take my soul or...." the skeleton laughed "your pretty eager for someone who was told they where going to die" "well I'm alright dead, so it's not like I can go back" I said. He laughed again "you know what I like you, I might just take you back with me, or you can go ahead and die off, your choice" I thought for a moment "to hell with it, I'll go with you."

When we got to deaths place I was shocked by how it looked "wow your place is KILLER" (I hade to) the skeleton laughed "well you should have seen it last night it was a BLOODY mess." I laughed as well, "well what's your name, I never asked" "how do you know that people just call me death" he said "well I bet humans call you death." He smirked "well since you want to know so badly my name is Sans, but for know call me death" "ok death I'm (Y/N)" I said smiling.

"Hey (Y/N) wanna play a game" Sans asked me "oh I like games, what kinda game" "it's called hide you from everyone in the underground" "I have a feeling that this isn't a game" I said with a blank face. He chuckled "yes your right, it's not a game, but if you want to stay alive then you need to follow my rules with no hesitation" I sighed "ok I'll follow your rules."

"Ok first things first, you don't talk to anyone except for me and anyone I say you can talk to" his voice was serious and sounded a little threatening. "Will they kill me" I asked "humans aren't allowed in the underground" he simply said. "Ok I won't talk to anyone" I said "I know your death and everything, but do you know anywhere with nature" I asked "my friend is a goddess of life" he said.

We walked to Tori place and walk through a magic barrier and inside there was a beautiful sanctuary with animals and amazing flowers and other plants. "It's so beautiful" I said to myself  and saw (F/F) (favorite flower) and walked over to them "so pretty" "you like (F/F)s" Sans asked me and I nodded.

(Sans POV)

(Y/N) looked so cute looking at the (F/F) 'I'll have to asked Tori to make a glass flower for (Y/N)' I thought to myself.

(Time skip)

Tori made the glass flower and it glowed different colors "thank you Tori she's going to love this" I said and took the glass flower. "You still haven't told me who this is for" Tori said "it's for a girl I like" Tori looked shocked "oh really who is the lucky girl" "you don't know her, but she's really sweet, you would like her." "She sounds nice" Tori said, I chuckled "she is"
-------------------------------------
Hey guys