Cheater Sans x sensitive Reader

Sans and I had been friends for a long time and I grow a little crush on him. After a month of hiding my emotions from him he asked me out on a date, then another and as time went on we became boyfriend girlfriend. We had been dating for about 2 months and I loved every second of it.

I work at a little small town cafe, Sans would often eat at the cafe when I worked and I would always give him a little note with something sweet written on it and a heart. One day when I was at work, Sans came in, and I took his order as usual and gave him his food with the little note, but instead of his usual smile or "I love you to" he just rolled his eyes. 'Did he not like the note' I walked away with the check that he payed and when I came to clean the table I saw he crumbled the note. 'Was it that bad, did I do something wrong' I thought about that all day and decided that I should give Sans a little bit of space. The next day Sans didn't come to the cafe I wasn't worried sometimes he's busy and will call me after work to say that he's sorry or that he'll come next time. After work there was no call and I decided to call him once if he didn't pick up then I wouldn't push it, I called him no answer. This went on for weeks Sans not coming to the cafe and when he did he would crumble my little notes and throw away any gifts I got him. I decided to go to his house I asked Papyrus if I could come or not because I wanted to surprise Sans with some gifts of his favorite things. "Of course human and I won't tell Sans so you can give him his gift" Papy said in his cheery way.

After work I walked to Sans house, I thought of all the things I got him and how happy he would be. I came to this door I asked Pappy if I could just walk in or if I had to knock, and since Pappy knew me so well he said it would be fine if I just walked in. I went to open the door when I stopped at Sans voice "I got you something for you" he sounded so happy and sweet like how he did when we would hang out. I walked to the window and saw a girl sitting with Sans "what is it" she asked sweetly" I saw Sans pull out a box and when the girl opened it a golden necklace was pulled out, I looked at the necklaces around my neck and they where the same. Mine said 'to my one and only love' with a heart on it, I ran away dropping the gift I got for Sans. I came to a field where I had many picnics with Sans in the wild flowers, I held the necklace in my hand and rubbed it with my fingers, "did her necklace say one and only love to?" I asked myself so many questions like "why did he do this did he not like me anymore" I called my good friend Mettaton and asked if I could come over. My eyes had tears in them and when I got to Mettaton's house I was a crying mess. I told him what happened and he looked like he was about to kill Sans, "Can I stay here tonight I don't want anyone else to see me" I asked whipping away tears, "of course darling, do you want me to call work and tell them you won't be in tomorrow" I nodded and continued to cry. My phone went off and I got a text from Sans 'hey sweetheart just wanted to let you know I'm coming over is that cool' I didn't text back I just sat there. When Mettaton came back my phone was going off like crazy, "who is that darling" he asked confused as to why I wasn't picking up the phone "I-it S-Sans" Mettaton look of confusion turned into a look of anger.
"What did he say" he asked trying not to seem as mad as he was, I handed the phone to him and he read the text 'hey are you ok sweetie you always pick up my text' and things like that. Mettaton used his phone to call Sans and when Sans picked up Mettaton was furious but hid it quite well. "Hey Sans have you see. (Y/N) I haven't seen her all day" he looked at me and smiled evilly "what are you doing" I asked quietly so Sans wouldn't hear me. Mettaton put the phone on mute "I'm getting revenge on Sans" he said evilly "don't do that Metta".  He signed and talked to Sans some more and said thing to gilt trip him "hey Sans did you get the gift (Y/N) sent you, she was saving up for it for awhile" it was true the gift I had gotten Sans took me forever to get because I had to save up for it. After awhile of talking Mettaton hung up on Sans, not even a bye Sans was in the middle of a conversation and Mettaton just hung up.

I was back at work and Sans came in and took his usual seat. I asked someone else to get him while I was doing other things I avoided looking at him the entire day so at the end of my shift he came up to me and asked why I didn't take his order. I just kept walking ignoring him, he followed me to my house and I stood in the door way took off my necklace and threw it at him. "Next time you put something on a necklace you should mean it" then I slammed the door in his face.

(Sans POV)

(Y/N) slammed the door in my face after she threw her necklace at me. I called Mettaton to see what was wrong. "Hey Mettaton is (Y/N) mad at me" I asked "why would you think that" he said kinda sarcastically "she just threw the necklace I gave her at me and said 'next time I put something on a necklace mean it'" I told him "well I would have done the same thing" he said "what did I do" I asked confused "what did you do, what did you do, you cheated on her that's what you did" he yelled at me. I was frozen.

(Your POV)

I heard a knock at the door and I went to answer it I was crying a little. 'He was so sweet why did he do this to me' I opened the door and saw Sans there "h-hey (Y/N)" he said nervously. I looked at him and tears fell down from my eyes, "why did you do it" I asked crying a little. He looked down in shame "I don't know" he said "well have fun with your new girlfriend I hope you don't cheat on her" I said coldly, "no I want you (Y/N), please I- I love you" he said trying to put a hand on my cheek "is that what you said to your other girlfriend 'I'll never hurt you, I'll never cheat on you' because that's what you said to me when you asked me out and I told you about all my other no good boyfriends, I should have known that all guys are the same." With that I slammed the door shut and sat von the other side and cried.
That's  what I get for trusting a guy not to hurt me'.
--------------------------------------------
Hey guys just wanted to let you know I got the Amino app and joined the undertale and underfell community my user is the same as this one
SuperFanGirl1738  so if you guys have the app I'll see you around
bye ❤💙💚💛💜