Sleep over party with puppy reader

All the Sans in the picture are at the party
----------------------------------

(EchoFell POV)

I was laying on the bed with Blue snuggled up to my arm asleep as was Fell. Blue's puppy was laying on my stomach shivering a little I grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around her. "Hey what's the pups name again" I asked everyone in a whisper so I wouldn't wake up Blue or Fell "(Y/N) I think" Original said. I looked back over at (Y/N), she moved up to my face and started to lick me "hey stop it (Y/N)" I said pushing her away.

She snuggled up to Blue and stared at Dust, she growled very softly, just to where I was the only one who could hear. I chuckled and got an amazing idea "hey Dust I dare you to pet (Y/N)" Dust looked at (Y/N) "why" he asked confused. "Just do it and I'll give you five bucks" Dust looked at me and reached his hand out to pet (Y/N), she backed up a little at first and then she growled. "You should try and touch Blue's head and see what happens" Original said, Dust looked at Blue and touched his head (Y/N) jumped and bit down on his hand as hard as she could, Dust just held up his hand and (Y/N) was hanging from it.

Fell woke up and (Y/N) let go of Dust hand and sat by him she started to bark and wag her tail. Fell pet her head and she ended up rolling over saying she wanted her stomach to be scratched. Blue yawned and (Y/N) got up and jumped over to Blue and licked his face as Blue pet her. "Hey Blue your mutt bit me" Dust said annoyed Blue looked down at (Y/N) who had a look of guilt on her face. "Awwwww it's ok (Y/N)" Blue said picking her up and hugging her I pet her head and she licked my hand. She snuggled up to Blue and yawned, she soon fell asleep.
---------------------------------------
Happy Easter