Blueberry x reader

(Your POV)

I walked in Sans and Pap's house, Pap told me I could come over and hang out with him and his brother after school. "Blue, Pap are you here" I yelled and yawned softly. School had been rough on me, exams and finals. I had to pull all nighters to finish last minute projects and study.

I looked around and saw that the house was empty. 'I should probably leave then call them later.....but I'm really tired and I don't want to walk home.' I laid down on the couch 'I'll take a quick nap and no one will ever know...just a few minutes.' I yawned and fell asleep on the couch.

(Sans POV)

I came home from work and saw Y/N sleeping on the couch. I walked over to her and nudged her gently...she was out cold "human, if you keep working yourself like you have been you'll never have time to spend with the magnificent Sans."

She just groaned softly in her sleep and turned on her side so she was facing me. "Human...I'm worried about you, you remind me of Papyrus when he would work himself like this" I sat down on the ground "plus, I really like spending time with you...I've never felt like this about anyone...I'm nervous when I'm around you, my soul beats so fast when I see you, when I talk to you it takes me a while to find the words....I told Papyrus and he said that I'm in love." I turned back at
(Y/N) to she she was awake "y-you love me" she asked with tears threatening to fall.

"H-human, your crying...why are you upset" I asked worried, she laughed and wiped the tears away from her eyes. "Sans don't worry, it because I'm happy" I jumped up and hugged Y/N and she hugged me back. "Y/N, do you love me back" she nodded "yes I love you with all my heart and nothing you say or do will change that." I smiled evilly at her "nothing?"

(Your POV)

"I have a feeling I should have chosen my words better" Sans laughed evilly. He jumped on top of me and started to tickle my sides "Meh heh heh, the magnificent Sans is always victorious" he said as he continued to tickle me. I laughed and begged him to stop so I could catch my breath "S-Sans hahah please ahahah I can't ahaha breathe."

Sans finally stoped and I turned the tables on him I switched are positions so I was on top of him tickling his sides. "Hahah the amazing Y/N has come for revenge" I said as I tickled the life out of Sans, he begged me to stop but I didn't. He ended up teleporting away from me, "hey that's not fair" I said and chased him.

"Halt human, you shall not take another step" he said and picked me up. I was a little shorter then Sans and he used that to his advantage. He picked me up and I just yawned tiredly. Sans looked at me and put me back on the couch "ok human stay here." He ran into his room and I yawned once again, Sans came back with a book in his hand. He handed it to me, it was 'Peek-A-Boo Bunny.'

"You want me to read you a story" I asked confused he shook his head "no, I want to read YOU a story...you seem really tired and this story is to help you have good dreams." I laughed "Sans you don't have to, besides I'm not that tired I want to hang out with you" Sans just shook his head "you can't hide it from me human, now allow the magnificent Sans to read to you."

"Your not going to take no for and answer are you" he shook his head and I sighed in defeat "ok then, read away" I said. "Wait, I have a better idea" Sans said, before I could ask him anything he picked me up and carried me to his room. "Sans, I can sleep on the couch" I said but he shook his head "nonsense human, you will sleep in here with me, besides my bed is much more comfortable then the couch."

He had a point, when he set me on his bed I almost fell asleep instantly. I yawned and Sans got blankets to covered  up with. He started to read from Peek-A-Boo Bunny and I fell asleep by the second page.

(Sans POV)

Y/N had fallen asleep so I put the book up and laid beside her. She hugged me in her sleep and snuggled into my chest I laughed quietly and ran my fingers through her soft (H/C) hair. 'You can't hide the fact that your working yourself to hard, you have been pulling all nighters since the middle of the school year, yet you pretend your not exhausted and hang out with me every chance you get.'

I gave Y/N a skelly kiss on her head "sleep well Y/N, and start taking better care of yourself. Because I really care about you" I said and slowly drifted to sleep.