I love you most

Random short Kanera story I decided to do. By the way, this is season 3, except Kanan wasn't blinded.

"Kaff Hera?" Kanan asked going to the machine.
"Thanks love" Hera replied.
The two were in the lounge room. The Ghost was really quiet, because Chopper, Ezra and Zeb had gone out on a supply run. Sabine was in her room painting. (Like always.)
Kanan handed the twe'lik her Kaff and the two went down the hall into their room.
(They do share a room. Sorry! Couldn't resist! 😝)
The Jedi and twe'lik​ plopped onto the bed with a sigh of contentment.
"Kanan?"
"Hmm?"
"I have a question. Can you please answer it honestly?"
Kanan, whose eyes had been closed, lost in his thoughts, snapped open. He looked at Hera with a soft smile.
"Of course" he replied.
"I always have."
"Sure" Hera muttered sarcastically under her breath, but loud enough for Kanan to hear.
"You calling me a liar?" Kanan grinned.
"Well I ain't calling you a truther" Hera replied.
"So what was the question?" Kanan asked putting his legs under Hera's and placing his cup of Kaff on the bed side table.
"Kanan, do...Do you mind I'm not human? You've told me you've always loved me for who I am but...Do you mind I'm a twe'lik?"
Kanan found himself speechless. Hera has doubts, of course everyone does, but doubting their love?
"Hera. I don't mind at all your not human. Your probably even better then a human anyway. Your beautiful for one, and for another, your kind, generous, definitely brave, and to top it off, your the love of my life. I couldn't ask for anyone else."
Hera smiled at his words.
"To be entirely honest, I'm kinda jealous I don't have a Lekku..."
"Okay okay. Now your milking it" Hera giggled, rolling her eyes.
"I told you I've never lied to you" Kanan smiled kissing her forehead softly.
Hera pressed her face against his with affection. She felt him rest his arm on her knee.
"I love you" she whispered.
"I love you more" Kanan replied.
"I love you most" Hera smiled.

Just a simple story I wanted to do for you lot. Sorry I haven't updated this book in a long time I've been super busy with school work and the other story's I've created.
Ideas wanted for this book!

Star-Wars-Dragons out 🐲