I'll always be here for you

This part is for LuaKitsune who wanted a comfort moment between Ezra and Kanan.

Ezra stared out to space from the nose cannon. 
The Rebellion were on their way to Yavin.
He thought about the battle on Atalon.
So many people had perished and a majority of the ships had been destroyed.
Why did it have to happen?
He looked over as Kanan came in and stood beside him.
"What's up?" Kanan asked.
"Huh?"
"You know what Ezra. Don't bother lying. I can feel sadness in you" Kanan told him.
Ezra sighed and ran a hand over his hair.
"Why did Thrawn have to find out about Atalon?"
"There was nothing you could've done to stop him Ezra. We were lucky to survive. All in one piece too."  
"I wish I could've done something" Ezra said.
"Done something? Ezra are you kidding me? If it wasn't for you and Sabine we all would've died" Kanan told him.
"I still feel like I could've done more."
"Hey, Hera felt the same way and I had to sort that out. Don't you start too" Kanan told him.
"Try and stop me" Ezra sighed.
"Okay."
Kanan poked Ezra's stomach making him yelp and jerk to the side.
"Don't Kanan" he said.
"Then stop beating yourself up" Kanan said starting to tickle his apprentice.
"Nohohohoho! Wait! Kahahahahan!" Ezra giggled, trying to shove the man's hands away.
Kanan smiled and continued to tickle Ezra.
The boy was squealing and trying to avoid Kanan's fingers. But he wasn't doing well.
"Okay! Ohkahahay!" Ezra laughed.
"Say it" Kanan grinned gong for​ the boy's armpits.
"ARGHH! Okay! Alrihihihight! I'll stohohohop beating mysehehehehelf uhuhup!"
Kanan relented.
Ezra sat panting in the chair.
A childish smile of his face.
"Better?" Kanan asked.
"Better" Ezra replied.
Kanan lifted Ezra from the seat before sitting on it himself and placing Ezra on his lap.
The boy cuddled close to his master as the blue and white streaks of hyperspace met his gaze.
The Ghost jumped followed by the other rebel ships.

Suggestions are appreciated and welcome.

Star-Wars-Dragons out 🐲