I'm alright snips

For those who wanted this part 😊

Ahsoka paced nervously in a command ship. Anakin had gone on a mission hours ago and hadn't returned. He'd sent a distress signal saying he'd run into General Grevious before the transmission became a static. But that was longer then six hours ago and Ahsoka was beginning to feel sick with worry. Rex was standing beside her as she paced back and forth.
"Kid, listen. General Skywalker has always pulled through these kinds of situations" he told her.
"This is different Rex. Anakin is normally able to pull through these types of situations. Maybe this time Grevious finally got the better of him."
"Don't say that kid. General Skywalker will make it back."
A few seconds after he said that, a red star fighter jumped, smoke wafting from the engines as it drifted towards the command ship. Black scorch marks covered the ship as sparks occasionally flew from the controls.
Ahsoka felt her breath catch and went to the control panel. Clicking a button, she looked up at the star fighter.
"Anakin. Anakin can you hear me?" She asked.
"Ahsoka? My engines are down" Anakin's voice came through the com.
Ahsoka sighed with relief at his voice.
"We'll sling you into a tractor beam Skyguy. This'll only take a second."
"It'd better. My leg's starting to get a cramp."
Ahsoka rolled her eyes with a smile before turning off the com.

Anakin's star fighter was pulled into the docking bay as promised. The ship was eased to the ground by Ahsoka who used the Force.
The top opened and Anakin got out from the ship.
"Are you alright sir?" Rex asked.
"I'm fine. But my ship will need a repair job" Anakin replied. 
Ahsoka lunged at her master and wrapped her arms around him. Anakin gave a step back in surprise at his Padawan's sudden movement.
"Woah snips, what is it?" Anakin asked.
"I thought you'd been killed" the young Togruta whispered, clutching his robes.
Anakin's expression softened and put his arms around her.
"Ahsoka, it takes more then Grevious to kill me" he told her.
"Are you sure you aren't hurt?"
"I'm alright snips" Anakin told her.

ANAKIN AND AHSOKA FLUFF!!! ❤
Suggestions are open.

Star-Wars-Dragons out 🐲