Pranked

"Ezra" a voice hissed.

The boy opened eyelid to see Sabine standing over him.

"Is it time?" He whispered.

The Mandalorin nodded and Ezra grinned. It was eleven at night and everyone was in bed. Sabine and Ezra had been planning a prank for a while and tonight was the night. Getting up, Ezra quietly dropped to the ground and followed Sabine to her room. There had to be over one hundred different types of spray paint cans lined up. All were able to be washed off surfaces after they were put on.

"Over kill much?" Ezra muttered.

"Well if we're painting the entire Ghost, including the Phantom, we're gonna need a lot of paint aren't we?" Sabine told him.

"Let's get to work."

~One o'clock at night

"How much have you done?" Ezra asked going into the cockpit.

"I've completed the refresher, common room and hallway. You?" Sabine asked, finishing the final touch on the ceiling.

"Kanan, Zeb and Hera's room are done. I still can't believe they didn't wake up. Oh yeah, and I've done the entry hall and ramp too."

"Nice. Now we've just gotta do the Phantom, nose and turret guns, kitchen and air lock."

~Three o'clock at night

"Done" Ezra sighed in relief.

The entire kitchen was covered top to bottom with paint.

"Nice. I've finished the guns. That means we're done" Sabine said entering the room.

"We're gonna get in trouble for this aren't we?"

"Yeah. I hope you don't mind we have an early run tomorrow?"

"I get your drift."

The one room the two teens hadn't painted was Sabine's room. (Then and again, it was already painted.) Ezra was staying there for the rest of the night until morning came, then the two trouble makers had to run for their lives.

"Hera's gonna go nuts" Sabine remarked as they walked into Sabine's room and lay down on the bunk together.

"Yep. Let's hope we'll live to see the next day" Ezra grinned.

"Night."

"Good night."

~Eight o'clock in the morning

"WHAT THE KRIFF???!!!"

Sabine and Era jolted awake at the sound of angry and bewildered yells. Glancing at one another they silently agreed on one action:

Run

Jumping off the bed, Sabine and Ezra sped along the hall, down the ladder and off the ramp. They heard pounding footsteps behind them.

"SABINE WREN AND EZRA BRIDGER!!! GET YOUR BUTTS BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!!" Hera screamed after the two teens.

She and Kanan ran after Ezra and Sabine who were laughing like lunatics.

"ONCE I'VE GOT MY HANDS ON YOU TWO YOU'RE BOTH DEAD!" Kanan yelled.

"How long should we run?" Ezra called to Sabine.

"As long as we need to, to prevent ourselves being caught by two crazed adults!" Sabine replied.

"I just don't know why they're acting this way. All we did was give the Ghost a makeover!"