The clone and the Togruta

This is a random short I wanted to make. 😁
The title says everything, on with the show!

Ahsoka sat misrebley at the window.
She was on the ledge, staring out into space. Lost in thought.
She didn't notice when the door hissed and Captain Rex came in.
The clone approached the Togruta cautiously, knowing one fright he gave her, could end his life.
Those lightsabers of hers were deadly.
After a while, he cleared his throat when he was right next to her.
Ahsoka leapt a foot into the air in surprise and almost fell off the edge.
Rex caught her and helped her back up.
"Thanks Rex" she said shakily.
"But never do that again. You gave me the fright of my life!"
"Sorry Soka. Didn't try to" Rex apologized.
"Don't worry about it" Ahsoka smiled before moving over so Rex could sit beside her.
"I never asked, what did you do when you left the Jedi temple?" Rex said.
Ahsoka was quiet for a moment to before replying.
"I....I can't really explain what I was. The best way to put it is a known wanderer. I helped and protected people in danger in a vulnerable village to wild creatures, and after a few years, the Empire."
Ahsoka paused.
"I was known across the borders and it wasn't long before some of the inhabitants of the village told me about a Jedi temple in their area. They made me swear I wouldn't tell anyone about the temple, because it was sacred to them. They used it as a shelter or second home in case of anything. They respected it with their lives​ too. 
"I set off for it and after a few hours traveling, I found it, and that's where I got my Kyber crystals for my lightsabers."
Ahsoka stopped again.
"Then I heard about a Rebel cell being made. So I said goodbye to the people and went to help the Rebellion. And that's how I ended up here."
"Good choice" Rex smiled.
Ahsoka smiled back at him before sighing.
"You alright?" Rex asked in concern.
"Yeah, why?"
"You just seem, off lately. It's like your distant."
Ahsoka sighed and stroked a hand down her Lekku.
"To be honest Rex, I am quite upset. I told you about that village, I visited it the other day. And....And....Oh Rex, It's been burnt to the ground!"
A sob caught Ahsoka's voice.
"There were no survivors except the creatures the my ride to hunt. I tried to save them, but it was too late. The smoke and ashes were too much for their lungs, and they died."
Ahsoka dried her eyes.
"All my friends that used to be there, their dead, and I believe it's my fault because I wasn't there to protect them."
"Ahsoka."
Rex gripped her shoulders gently.
"There was nothing you could have done. Even if you were there. You would have either been killed or captured by the Empire. And think of all of us. The Ghost crew would have died if you haven't agreed to come help them when they were rescuing Kanan. The Rebellion wouldn't be as strong as it is if it wasn't for you. Think of all you've accomplished here, the people at that village would be proud Ahsoka. You're a true hero."
Ahsoka smiled slightly at Rex and hugged him.
The clone held her close.
"I missed you when you left the temple Ahsoka" he muttered.
"And I missed you" the Togruta whispered back.
Rex drew away and smiled at Ahsoka.
She only returned half a one.
"Aw c'mon Ahsoka, where's that smile I missed?" Rex teased poking her side.
Ahsoka gave a squeal and shuffled away from him.
Rex raised a brow.
"What was that?"
"Nothing" Ahsoka replied quickly.
Rex didn't bye it.
He lunged at her as she made a dive for the door.
He tackled her and pinned her down.
"Try me old man! I can get you off me in three seconds!" Ahsoka taunted playfully.
"Old man huh?" Rex scoffed.
"We'll see what the, 'old man' can do shall we?"
He prodded Ahsoka's sides which made her jump in reflex and giggle.
"Rex!"
"Still as ticklish as you were from the Clone war Ahsoka?" Rex asked, grinning.
"No" she said.
"The you won't mind me doing this then?" Rex softly tickled her belly.
Ahsoka sniggered uncontrollably and squirmed.
"Liar!" Rex sang before tickling her for real.
Armpits, stomach, sides, midsections, lower back, arms, practically anywhere he could reach on her torso.
Ahsoka was laughing like a child, wriggling round in desperate attempts to escape.
No avail.
Rex's armour added as extract weight to help hold Ahsoka down.
"What was that about throwing me off in three seconds Soka?" Rex teased tracing the underside of her arms, making her squeal loudly and laugh hysterically.
"Oh yeah!" Rex said in mock surprise.
"I forgot this was your sweet spot!"
"NOHOHOHO YOHOHOH DIDHIDN'T!" Ahsoka yelled, giggling uncontrollably.
After a few more minutes of merciless tickling, Rex got off Ahsoka and helped her up.
The two sat on the window sill with sighs of contentment.
"That was fun" Ahsoka admitted after a while.
"I agree. We have to do that more often" Rex grinned.
Ahsoka grabbed her lightsabers and pointed them at Rex.
"Take one step closer, and I'll ignite them!" She warned. But a playful gleam danced in her eyes.
Rex held up his hands in mock surrender.
"Arghh! No! Ahsoka's​ in a rage! I'm terrified!" He said sarcastically.
Ahsoka giggled and put away her blades.
She loved the Clone.

Suggestions are appreciated​.
Stay awesome my friends!

Star-Wars-Dragons out 🐲