The ticklish apprentice

This is an Anakin, Obi Wan and Ahsoka story because I realised I haven't done one yet.

Anakin Skywalker strolled the halls of the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. Ahsoka Tano, his young apprentice on his right, while his Master, Obi Wan Kenobi walked on his left.
The trio were heading out to the training yards for some practice with their lightsabers.
"Snips?" Anakin said suddenly.
"Yes Master?" Ahsoka replied.
"I know this is kinda out of the blue, but do you feel like going on a mission later on today?"
"Yeah. That sounds good, why?"
"Because you haven't been on one for a while. I'm sure the droids were getting bored without you around."
"And I'm sure they were getting fed up with you always being around" Ahsoka grinned.
"What's that supposed to mean?" Anakin smirked.
"You're always having the fun. Master Kenobi? Do you ever get a turn on destroying the droids?"
Obi Wan had to stifle his laugh before replying.
"Oh course Ahsoka. I don't let Anakin have all the excitement."
Anakin rolled his eyes before turning back to Ahsoka.
"Well, there's a town under siege from droids. I thought we'd better check it out" Anakin explained.
"Hold up. Since when did you start planning the missions?" Obi Wan said.
"Ummm for a while now Master" Anakin grinned.

The trio reached the training yard.
"Right. Ahsoka, Master. You two against me" Anakin grinned activating his lightsaber.
Ahsoka rolled her eyes and did the same with her blades. As well as Obi Wan.
For quite a few minutes, the three of them battled.
Ahsoka and Anakin were in a death match as Obi Wan wondered on how to beat his apprentice.
Suddenly he remembered.
Turning off his lightsaber he crept round Anakin.
"Might as well give up now Master. I've got you in my trap" Ahsoka said as their blades clashed.
"You should give up Snips. There's no way you're beating me" Anakin smirked.
"Don't be too sure about that Anakin" Obi Wan said.
Anakin jumped. Not just in surprise, but when he felt fingers digging into his sides.
With a yelp, he jumped away from the two Jedi.
Ahsoka stared at her Master while Obi Wan chuckled.
"Master. You're ticklish?" Ahsoka said in shock.
"No. Course not" Anakin replied.
"Don't believe him" Obi Wan whispered to Ahsoka.
"Go for his sides. That's his weak spot."
Ahsoka grinned and nodded at Obi Wan.
Before Anakin could react, his Padawan had come flying at him and had him pinned to the ground. Obi wan came over and used the Force to keep his apprentice there.
"Obi Wan!"Anakin said in horror.
Ahsoka wormed her fingers expertly over Anakin's sensitive sides.
It wasn't long before the Jedi was squirming and laughing uncontrollably.
"Ahsohohoka!" He yelled withering underneath her.
"Stohop! I'll dohohoh anything!!"
"Not a chance Master" Ahsoka laughed.
Anakin was tortured for many minutes. But to him, it felt like hours.
He'd never been tickled for years. Obi Wan had never done it since he was a small boy.
Obi Wan let Anakin go and Ahsoka stood up where they saw him gasping for air.
"Does the Jedi council know about your little weakness Skyguy?" Ahsoka giggled as he stood.
"No and I'd like to keep it that way" Anakin replied. Still breathless from his torture.
Obi Wan and Ahsoka grinned at one another.

Anakin Skywalker had a lot of secrets about himself!

I'm gonna need some suggestions for the parts to come. I'm running out of ideas.

Star-Wars-Dragons out 🐲