Fluff

For all those who wanted a fluffy chapter.

Sabine sat beside Ezra on the common room couch as he sketched in a small booklet. She'd been planning to paint a Lothcat on her wall but needed Ezra's help to do it. The boy agreed, but was too caught up in his drawing, he didn't even acknowledge Sabine was there.
The Mandalorin had been waiting for ages to start but getting the boy's attention was acting useless.
She'd tried saying his name, punching his arm until she was sure she'd dented the bone, taking the pencil from him but he'd always gotten it back with the Force.
It didn't look like she had a choice.
Sabine eyed Ezra carefully before moving a little closer to him. She hoped he wouldn’t look up and thankfully he didn’t.
He was too caught up in sketching what looked like a new lightsaber. Messy writing dotted the page.
Sabine moved so close that they were about two inches away from one another. She reached out and cautiously tickled her fingers against his side.
“Mmph” Ezra said, frowning as he drew an arrow from a scribble of words to the left side of the handle.
She tickled him a little harder, moving downward from his ribs to the soft side of his belly.
Ezra tore his eyes away from the page.
"What are you doing?” he asked, trying to wriggle away.
“Getting your attention!” Sabine replied, tickling him harder.
Ezra started to laugh, curling up in a ball and shielding his stomach.
“Stop it!” he begged, pushing his book out of harms way.
“Sabine, come on!”
“No way!” she said.
“We were supposed to go and paint half an hour ago, and you haven’t even noticed I was here!”
“I notice now!” he howled. Ezra tried to get away from her and slid backwards to the floor, landing on his tailbone with his legs still hanging over the side of the couch.
“You have my attention, you can stop now!”
“Nope” Sabine said. “Revenge!”
She swung her legs down to straddle him, tickling his sides and armpits as he laughed hysterically and tried to throw her off. “Sabine!” Ezra gasped, trying to grab her wrists.
"I’m going to die! Stop it!”
“Say it!” Sabine told him.
“Fine, submit!” he hollered. “Submit, submit! I submit!” She stopped tickling him and he gasped in relief, his cheeks red and his eyes watering.
"Oh Force, I thought you were going to kill me” Ezra panted.
"I wouldn't go that far" Sabine replied helping him up.
Ezra closed his book with a stretch.
"You sure know how to make yourself noticed" he told her.
"That's what I do. Now you ready to paint or not?"
"I'm always ready."
The two teens got up and went though the hall to Sabine's room.

The angst chapter will be coming soon.
Could you please give me some ideas for the angst? Thanks.

Star-Wars-Dragons out 🐲