Chapter 1

Whoop Whoop! First chapter is all set to read! The story contains major of the hindi dialogues put your queries in the inline comment box!

Trying something different hope you guys will enjoy and lastly guys!!

PLEASE I DIE FOR YOUR INLINE COMMENTS!! Please do inline comments!

Chapter 1

Manik's POV...

"I love you Manik!"

"Oh Deepika I love you too!"

"Please kiss me Manik!"

"For sure my love!" With that I leaned forward but before I could reach her lips suddenly it started raining cats and dogs while I received a kick on my butt which caused me to fall on the floor.

"MANIK WAKE UP!!"

"Teri tou maaa kii!!!" I roared waking up from my sleep and scratched my bum which was paining.

I love sleeping.

Aray who on earth don't like to sleep anyways?

But! How can someone sleep when Cabir Dhawan is in the house?

I looked up at him wiping the water from my face and he gave me a devilish toothy smile. As he stood almost proudly with a now empty bucket in his hand.

"What the hell is your problem?" I barked at him and he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Manik Malhotra! It's 8:30 am!" He told me with coldness dripping from his tone.

"Haan tou?" I asked in a shocked tone and my mouth wide open when I said 'tou'.

What the hell is his problem?

I was about to kiss Deepika Padukone!