Chapter 13 A

Those who missed Nandini's dress in the last chapter check out the media box.

Updated is here! One more secret is revealed so buckle up babies!

Thank you so much for commenting on the last chapter! I love you guys! We hit 1K again and I was so happy!

Now my work done! Your work has been started!

Read and comment!

PS: The synopsis to the Vampire story has been updated! Go and check! I'll add the prologue in next few hours! Loving HER was HIS Right!

Happy Reading!

Chapter 13 A

Nandini's POV...

"For the first time Nandini Murthy is going to an event with a date!" I murmured under my breath feeling nervous already to face the camera and Manik let out a hearty laugh.

Ok! He always makes fun of my situation! Badtmeez! Gadha! I thought glaring at him with murderous eyes to which he was least affected.

"I will tell everyone! That I am your soon to be husband!" He teased me without showing any kind of mercy and I gave him a look of disbelief.

"You won't do this!" I asked in an angry tone and he shrugged with a smirk.

Nandini! Wo Manik hai! Kuch bhi kar skta hai! Queen told me in a matter of fact tone and I made a bad face.

"Manik!" I warned him and laughing loudly he got out of the car to which I hastily followed.

"Manik! Main bata rahi hoon you won't show any kind of over smartness in front of the media!" I warned him again as I followed him with quick steps.

"Come on Nandu! Let the world know!" He spoke throwing his hands in the air and I felt like banging his head.

He kept teasing me and I followed him till the parking gate. As I wasn't able to see what was coming in front of me I banged into a lady.

Okay! Here we go! Queen shrieked as we both thought that we will fall but Manik held me quickly.