Chapter 10 C

Here we go with the chapter and once again I am not very much sure about it! But hopefully! It's good! Enjoy the chapter to the fullest with popcorns!

Inlines are my favorite!

Ps: It's a long chapter! *Squeaks in excitement*

Happy Reading!

Chapter 10 C

Manik's POV...

Present Day...

Location- City Hospital Mumbai, India.

Baba Jaani?

My breath was lost as I saw him after so long...after one year.

He was looking weak. He has lost weight. His cheeks were sunken now. His posture was shaky. His hair which used to be perfect jet black dyed all the time was now a mixture of grey and white color. He was not in his suit in which he used to be he was wearing a black kurta with jeans which was crumbled badly.

I stared at him and suddenly I realized that I missed him...

So much...

He was coming towards my bed running almost madly and I was unable to figure out how to react.

I always used to think I will lash out on him whenever next time he will come infront of me but my voice was lost...

Seeing your father so vulnerable...so weak...it wasn't easy.

"Manik!" He whispered my name and sat beside me on the bed huffing his breath.

Finally he is here Manik! Mr. Subconscious sighed and I nodded trying the urge to hug him tightly. So? What we gonna do now? He asked sadly and I shrugged.

I am...I....don't know Mr. Subconscious...I love...him! I was so helpless.

"Tu theek hai?" He asked painfully and I kept quiet.