Chapter 15 A

#4500Words

Hello people! :)

Oh yess update is here! No excuses for the delay except the usual sh!ts!

Guys I hope you all keep me remember in your prayers! Please!

Ps: Comment dhair sara because this chapter is my fav!

Happy Reading!

Chapter 15A

Nandini's POV...

It was so cold.

Where was I?

I looked around amazed and almost frantically just to find myself standing in a vine yard.

This was covered with snow everywhere.

I looked at myself and found myself in a dainty white frock, which was sleeveless.

"Where am I?" I questioned more to myself and suddenly heard footsteps behind me.

I turned frantically to see Grandpa coming wearing a beautiful smile on his face.

My eyes widened and I almost unconsciously started walking towards him.

"Grandpa?" I whispered in an unbelievable tone and he smiled reaching me. Without giving me time to think he hugged me tightly.

"Nandini! My sweet lovely child! Such a big girl you are now!" He spoke lovingly caressing to my hair and I smiled brighter in his embrace.

"I miss you Grandpa! Why did you have to leave me?" I complaint, digging myself deeper in his embrace and he chuckled breaking the hug to look at my face.

"Everyone has to leave my love!" He spoke caressing my cheek and tangled my hand with his. "Let's take a walk!" He added in his typical warm voice and I smiled holding his hand tighter.

"So this is heaven?" I asked walking with him over the snow bare feet and he laughed again.

"Definitely not!" He spoke shaking his head and I was confused.

"Then? What is it? Where am I?" I asked in a weird pouty tone and Grandpa bent down the ground to pluck a small wild flower over the snow.

"Everything is going inside your head my love!" He spoke dearly and tucked the flower in my hair easily.

I looked at him confused more and he cupped my cheek.

"You didn't trust Manik, Nandini! You shouldn't have done this!" He scolded me softly and held my hands, while the flashes of what happened while ago busted in my head and my eyes widened.

"OH...Manik!" I whispered staring at Grandpa's face and he nodded sadly.

"He's vulnerable without you Nandini! And he's very sad...alone! He is waiting anxiously for you to come back!" Grandpa spoke lowly and my heart sank low.

Manik...he must be crying for me.

He must be thinking that I didn't love him enough to trust him.

Oh what did I do?

Tears brimmed in my eyes and Grandpa looked more sad.

"You see him? How's he?" I asked impatiently and almost frantically while Grandpa nodded.

"He's broken...beyond limits! Don't test his love more than its necessary! Don't break him to his limits! Don't be his weakness! Be his strength!" Grandpa was a little angry with me too...

"Grandpa! I want to go back! How?" I asked-shouted in extreme anxiousness and Grandpa patted my head.

"Find your way back to your loved ones!" He whispered lovingly and I felt his lips meeting my forehead.