Small Promo...And Apologies

Hello People what's up!?

I know I am not regular! And once again am going out of town. I so so sooooo wanted to update the new chapter but UNIVERSE is not favoring me at all now a days! Duhhhh! :(

Am so sorry my lovelies! I don't even know how to compensate.

You can hate me...

Bash me...

Or you can stop reading my stories but guys for me my Mother and my family comes first.

I am sure family comes first for everyone...

So I'll be updating next week maybe If I'll get anytime then I'll be updating soon...otherwise Next week tou paka...

Ap log karo gay na mera wait? :( Will you guys wait for me?

The few words I have written...I am sharing those though they are not enough to fulfill your appetite because you guys are used to of long-ish updates but still do read...

And tell my by your inline comments that how much you gonna miss me :( Am so sorry once again...

Manik's POV...

Beep...Beep...Beep

"Nandini! Nandini just stay with me!" I begged-cried-pleaded as I run along the stretcher holding her hand tightly in my grip and felt my whole world collapsing with each jerk her body was taking.

Life was leaving her body bit by bit and I knew I can't survive this.

"Baby! You have to come back! For me! Please!" I cried again and her body jerked more...

She can't leave me!

She just can't!

This shouldn't be happening...

Manik! Just stay strong will you? Mr. Subconscious spoke rubbing its hands in anxiety and I shook my head.

There was no way I could calm down...

My lifeline is on death bed and you are telling me to calm down? I roared back at Mr. Subconscious and before it could comment further we reached the I.C.U.