I'll be BACK! :)

Hello my beautiful sweet and best of all readers?

How is everyone?

Yes, I am very much fine now Alhamdulillah expect few of the health issues I am emotionally very much okay! That means my choto brain from which I write the stories for you guys has started functioning once again and It is forcing me to give you a good little happy news!

The news is.....

Yes! Yes! Yes! I will be back after my exams yayeeee! :D that means in the very first week of May! :)

****Drumrolls!!****

I will be back....I can't live without you guys...

Moreover I am planning for a new story and I am very excited for it.

As I have recently watched The Vampire Diaries...so I am kinda obsessed with Damon Salvatore!

So do you want me to write my version of The Vampire Malhotra!?

Random thought for that story is here!

"The day had nothing new in it...but yes...I could feel his burning stare at me!

Whenever I looked up I found him staring at me and his each stare used to dig holes in my skin making me feel hot and cold at the same time!

Though he looked oblivious of his surroundings with those headphones stuffed in his ears and the Thomas Hardy's novel opened in front of him on the canteen table but I wasn't a fool.

There was a can of diet coke lying almost carelessly near his left hand and a packet of roasted nut which looked perfect for his eating laid near the coke can.

The pencil he was holding in his hand was of red color. Sometimes I saw him underlining something on the novel and most of the time he scrapped it with his perfect white teeth in confusion.

He was wearing a black shirt underneath and a Brown leather jacket. His eyes were dark and intense. His jawline was sharp and nose was tiny and perfect. He was handsome.

Very handsome.

But why he looked sooo HEARTLESS?"

So......Yes?

No?

Was it bad or good?

Do the inline comment and then I will definitely give it a thought! :)

Wait for me and hang in there!

InshaAllah Dhamaka is coming! :)

Thank you for all the prayers and Love!

Keep praying and keep loving more and more!

Muaaahhhhh!!!

Love, Cheers!

Mawara!