Chapter 13 B

Hello PEOPLE! Salam! Namasty and all the greeting for you my lovelies!

You must be wondering where was I? Okay guys! I had a very very very tough month! The whole month was so difficult for me that inspite of even trying my best I failed to update and I even didn't inform you guys!

I was having exams! Today was my last project submission and Alhamdulilah now am free till 11th of September! That means Ill be regular InshaAllah!

You guys are very gusa I know! I swear main bholi nahi hoon ap sabko! I missed you guys so much and I am so so so sorry for not updating and not informing and not replying to your pms! Sorry guys!

Anyways finally the next chapter is here and am very excited about the ending!

I want you guys to comment dil khool kar and tell me if you liked the chapter or not!

#Inlines are My FAV! :)

Happy Reading!

Chapter 13 B

Nandini's POV...

Manik love babies.

I can't give him one...

My worst reality dawn me and settled in my heart causing it to almost stop beating.

My grip on Melisa tightened and I held the baby more close to breathe in her baby scent.

Now Manik was nuzzling his nose with Melisa's and she was giggling throughout.

Tears pricked the back of my eyes and I stared at Manik's beautiful face with so much of longing.

This man deserved the best and I...

Nandini it's ok! There are so many couples who can't have a baby that doesn't mean they stop living! Queen spoke slowly rubbing my shoulder and I gulped tightly.

Manik was now wrapping his arm around my shoulder and I automatically moved into his body to seek his comfortable warmth.

"You okay, love?" His concerned whisper in my ear made me look up at him and he was looking worried.