Chapter 12 A

Hello Loves! How are you all? I hope fine and with good health! 

I have written this updated after a long break so maybe its not that good! But still I managed!

So Yes finally an update! *Squeaks in excitement*

Before we start I would like to clear few things here! Those who think Nandini is irritating them by not telling her truth to Manik must think once and then tell me! 

What can you expect a lady with bad past? 

Will she ever do something or tell her lover something which takes him away from her? Ni na? Specially when she have only him!

Her conflicts and her condition is totally justified! 

If you can't understand her! I advice you not to read the story! 

Now cheers and happy reading! And please please please do comment! SO MANY of comments! It's a request *puppy eyes*

Chapter 12 A

Nandini's POV...

"Marriage?" I stammered staring at his serious like hell face and his expressions remained persistence.

He didn't seem like joking at all...

See! He can bring you stars from the sky! Queen sighed still trying to fix my brain but I was too lame to think about anything but Manik's words.

"Yes! Marry Me!" He didn't stammer...he didn't hesitate as he proposed me again. While my breath and mind was on fire.

Marrying the man I love...what else can be beautiful than this but!

Oh my God...

I am sure my face paled because Manik's expressions changed into worried ones as he cupped my cheeks.

"Hey! You don't love me?" He asked little scared, little panicked and my eyes widened as I shook my head frantically.

"Oh Manik I love you so much! More than anything! More than anyone else! No one...no one can love you as much as I do! It's just I don't know how to deal with all this! Manik everything is so new to me! I have never been in love! You are the only man in my life!" I tried to assure him and sat up holding the sheets near to my chest.