Chapter 10 A

The chapter is short but fun filled! I was really not in my own since last few days and I really don't know what the hell is wrong with me I want to write but likha he nahi ja raha tha!

But I have few angels in my life who are always there for me! I won't take the name because they know who they are! Love you guys!

So now happy reading and yes!

Inline comments are my very much favorite! Please!

Chapter 10

Manik's POV...

"Oh Nandini! You should be kissed everyday...every minute and every second of your life, baby! You deserve so much...so much more!" I whispered lovingly and I could hear her giggling once again on my comment...

"I love you!" Her whisper froze me on my place and my eyes opened with a jerk to see hers still close...

Am I dreaming???

Oh My God!! Did she really say it??

Mr. Subconscious you heard it? I exclaimed loudly, almost dying out of excitement but Mr. Subconscious didn't respond and I noticed a dreamy look on its face. Hain? What happened to it? I thought worriedly and shook it but again no response. Abay oo? Kya hua tjy?? I asked frantically and it finally looked at me with a Romeo type look.

Manik!! I am in love! It exclaimed and my eyes widened.

Oyee! Main gay nahi hoon! Why are you giving me these Romeo looks? I freaked out closing the first two buttons of my shirt as I guessed maybe it was in love with me to which it glared at me.

Abay ooo! Tuny apni shakal dekhi hai? Why will I fall in love with you? Okay! Now Mr. Subconscious was insulting me.

Tou koon hai wo badnaseeb! I snarled.

My one and only! QUEEN!!!! Mr. Subconscious exclaimed so loudly and once again in excitement it fell off the chair while I almost fainted.

Abay ya Queen kon hai ab? I asked in a confused tone and Mr. Subconscious was still on the floor sighing dreamily. Ghoonchuu kahen ka! I thought angrily.