Chapter 11

Hello people! Long time no see yeah? But see here I am! Don't ask me to update other stories because only I know how I have managed to write this chapter too!

Not much sure about the chapter because have tried to write a little different thing hopefully it will work!

Happy reading! And tell through inline comments that how much you missed me!

Chapter 11

Nandini's POV...

"You are a bad girl Nandini! Very bad! And the girls who disobey me get punishments!"

"No! Please! NOOOOOO! Don't hurt me anymore! Please!!"

"Shut up you little dirty sl*t! You deserve hatred! You are no one's loveable! Everyone hates you!"

"Please! Don't!!! Mommy!! Mommy!!!"

"Shut up!! Shut the fu*k up! Or I will not let you eat for two days!"

"Nandini?? Nandini?" Manik's voice snapped me out of my nightmare and I woke up with a gasp...

Just a dream...bad dream...

Oh my God!

"Hey? You okay?" Manik was asking cupping to my cheek and I suddenly jerked his hand away crawling far away from him on the bed to which he looked hurt and startled.

HE...was...back in my dreams...

OH....

No...

He will hurt me again...

I stared at Manik blankly as my eyes were widened with horror...

"Nandini! It's me Manik!" He was trying to assure me with his soothing voice and I was still shaking badly letting out a sob. "Oh Nandini!" Manik whimpered painfully and slid closer to me holding to my hand this time.