Promo for Chapter 14C

Hello lovelies! Long time no see?

Yeah I know! But life has been very busy, sometimes very much sick! Hahhh!

It's not an excuse so let's cut this short and jump straight to the promo.

I know I have lost so so sooo many readers because of not updating my stories regularly and I am very sad about it. 

But what to do...as you grow up you realize what life is and it keeps you so much busy...

Anyways! Tell me you missed me!

PROMO!

"Meray sath esa kiun kiya? Tumny acha nahi kiya mery sath Nandini!" I cried, begging in heart that she wake up.

"Now wake up! It's enough!" I told her strictly but voice broke once again as she didn't reply to me.

"Uthoo naa!" I cried-begged to her but she didn't respond once again.

I opened my eyes and looked at her lifeless face.

Crying to no extent I leaned over her and let my lips settle over her cold, dried skin.

A few seconds passed and suddenly...

BEEP....BEEP...BEEP...

The sound from the monitor accelerated.

My eyes opened with a jerk and I looked at the monitor.

The zigzag line over it was running very fast.

I looked at Nandini her eyes were still very much closed but she was jerking badly and her breathing was shallow.

Oh my GOD..

"Navya??? Navya?" I shouted holding to Nandini's hand frantically.

"Nandini? Shhh! Hey...heyy? Nandini??" I called her out crazily and the doctors came rushing in.

Nandini's breath was going deep and deep.

Jesus...save her...

You have to...

"Manik move away!" Navya shouted and male nurse backed me off from Nandini.

"What's happening to her?" I asked crying out loud but nobody answered me.

My head was spinning...

Everything was blurry. I felt living in a dream.

A nightmare.

Doctors did their work frantically and the male nurse held me captive.

Actually I was too weak and shocked to move even a bit.

Few minutes passed but there was no change in Nandini's condition she was still jerking and suddenly her body came to halt.

The sound from the monitor went plain and felt life leaving my body when I saw Navya holding her head in extreme helplessness as she looked at me.

I stared at her as if she was an alien to me.

"I am sorry!" She mouthed with tears blurring her vision too and animatedly my eyes went to the monitor.

The zigzag line was no more there. It was straight...

I saw doctors pulling the white sheet over Nandini's head and everything ended for me...

Nandini was dead.

________________________________-

Don't kill me!  *Hides Under The Bed*

Just wait for the update and tell me that you guys are not angry with me for being so late! :(

Love, Mawara