Chapter 14 A

What's up?

Have nothing much to say! But yes want a live chat session on insta? Yes or no? If yes then follow me on instagram mawara_storyteller ! If interested lemme know we'll decide a time tomorrow! :)

Won't say happy reading!

#Ignore mistakes!

Manik's POV...[Finally ;)]

Beep...Beep...Beep

"Nandini! Nandini just stay with me!" I begged-cried-pleaded as I run along the stretcher holding her hand tightly in my grip and felt my whole world collapsing with each jerk her body was taking.

Life was leaving her body bit by bit and I knew I can't survive this.

"Baby! You have to come back! For me! Please!" I cried again and her body jerked more...

She can't leave me!

She just can't!

This shouldn't be happening...

Manik! Just stay strong will you? Mr. Subconscious spoke rubbing its hands in anxiety and I shook my head.

There was no way I could calm down...

My lifeline is on death bed and you are telling me to calm down? I roared back at Mr. Subconscious and before it could comment further we reached the I.C.U.

"Mr.Malhotra you have to stay outside!" The lady doctor spoke coming in front of me and placed her hand on my chest to stop me.

I became anxious...

"Doctor....ap...smj nahi rahi ho...Nandini...she needs me! Please! I need to stay with her! Please!" I was not making a single percent sense when I saw the nurses dragging Nandini's stretcher inside the ward but the kind lady shook her head.

"Yes Mr.Malhotra I know she needs you but! You can't come in! Try to understand!" She spoke politely and I suddenly became angry.

"Ap ko smj nahi aa raha? My girl needs me! Let me go in!" I shouted my lungs out and the exact moment Cabir came forward to stop me from pouncing over the doctor.

I didn't know he was there with me until now...

"Manik relax!" He spoke lightly pushing me away and I looked at him.

"Buddy! Nandini na...wo...usk nightmares hain okay? Wo na...dar...dar jati hai! When she'll wake up tou...usy na meri zarorat ho ge! Is doctor ko bol mjy ander jany day! Nandini is scared of being alone! Tu bool na please!" I spoke to Cabir almost animatedly and I so wished he could understand what I was trying to say.

Manik! Don't hurt yourself! Mr. Subconscious was crying now but I didn't care I needed to go inside with Nandini.

"Manik! She's not alone! Doctors hain sab usk sath! And we will be here na right outside! As soon as she'll wake up you can go inside! Right docror?!" Cabir spoke placing his hands over my shoulders and I looked over to the doctor who was still standing, for confirmation to which she nodded in assurance.

Walking past by Cabir, I reached the doctor again...

"Listen Doctor! Meri Nandini ko...kuch nahi hona chye smjhi ap?" I tried to threaten her but my own voice choked and I hiccupped. This time I held her hands to clear my point more.