Chapter 9

Consider the GIF in media box! *It's so hot* hyee! I haven't watched TVD but I am a big pankha of this couple hehe!

HELLO! And the next chapter is here!

All those who were missing Mr. Subconscious here we go! Read and enjoy! Thank you for the lovely response on the last chapter! Means a lot!

*Happy Tears*

And guys! Once again its LONG LONG LONG chapter! #6000 words so enjoy with popcorns! I kept writing aur pata he ni chala kay itny words ho gye hehe!

And inline comments are my favorite! Yayye! So gaib mat ho jana and so comment! And yes not edited!

Happy Reading!!! :D

Chapter 9

Manik's POV...

It was dark so dark...everything was so quiet.

Was I dead?

Where was I?

It was a cave...dark and shallow.

Manik? Where are we? Mr. Subconscious asked with a confused face and rubbed its neck while I gave it a glare.

In hell! I taunted, totally irritated from its question and its mouth hung open.

Hell? Why are we in the hell? Manik! It's all because of you! Agr tuny dunya main achay kaam kar liya hoty tou aj hum bhi heaven main angels kay sath chicken tandoori kha rahy hoty! Mr. Subconscious was freaking out and I slapped its forehead.

Tu kitna mean hai!! I shouted in disbelief. We are stuck at somewhere unknown aur tjy apny chicken tandoori ki padi hai!! I couldn't believe that it was so selfish.

Haan tou aur? Ab hell main aa gye hain tou chicken tandoori thodi na mily ga? Utla humain roof say lakta kar jooty parain gay! Mr. Subconscious was already fainting due to fear and I placed my palm on its face to shut it up.

Bakwas band! Bohat fazool bolta hai! I am really very worried okay! How did we land here? I was worried sick and Mr. Subconscious wriggled to free its mouth from my grasp. When it had struggled enough it bite my palm and I shrieked in pain. Abay doggie ki olaad! Kata kiun?! I was crying holding to my palm and it gave me an angry glare.

Tu mj ko poch raha hai that how did we land up here tou yad kar! You played the race of death! And you met an accident! Mr. Subconscious told wisely and I immediately remembered.

You are right! Oh...my God! What did I do? Cabir...he must be worried sick! I said sadly and looked around to find the way out.

Acha Cabir must be worried! Tou what about Nandini? Mr. Subconscious asked softly and my face fell...

"Leave Manik! Just Leave!"

Nandini's voice rang in my head and I looked down with a sad face.

Mr. Subconscious she doesn't want me in her life! She asked me to leave! I told it and felt tears stinging the back of my eyes.

Ohh Manik! Why are you a fool? Mr. Subconscious spoke knocking my head and I gave it a glare. Us ny kaha aur tuny maan liya? Couldn't you see that she was so broken! She was doing it deliberately! She is scared of something very bad! She has a past yar! Mr. Subconscious was feeling like banging it's head in the wall.