Chapter 15 C

Hello People!! Salam...Namasty and all the greetings of the world for all my lovely, beautiful and patient readers.

A very long time no see! 4 months I guess isn't it? Yes I know I shouldn't be disappearing like that but trust me...life has been so busy and this semester was TASK for me! Huff ok am tired but the good news is...its over! And I am free for few days...at least till this weekend so I thought of updating a bit small but still a chapter!

Hope that you all are also fine! I am sorry for not replying to any of you but I didn't know what to tell! Please just don't be angry.

And yes Ky2 is coming Back tou drumrolls!! Yayee! Manik is coming back and I can't get more happy!

I hope all the readers of befikra are still out there ready to read the chapter! Anyone??

Here you go with the chapter but yes...next is last...and there is no epilogue...so you guys have to stick with that! Time to say a bye bye to befikra!

And lastly how many of you missed me? ;)

Happy Reading!

Chapter 15 C

Manik's POV...

The moment... That certain moment froze and I felt little thorns piercing in my heart with some gun...

She killed?

She killed whom?

She was a killer?

How can an innocent girl like her be a killer?

And wait... Did I just hear it right?

She can't... Be... A mother?

What the fu*k that suppose to mean?

No... It can't be true!!!!

It can't be fu*king true!!!!

Manik! Relax! Mr. Subconscious mewed, gulping down the lump and I was DEAD.