Superboy x reader

Y/N: your name
Y/L/N: your last name
E/C: eye color
-----------------------------

You were walking home from your normal job, back home where you would live a normal life. That's what you were, normal.

You were nothing special, you were average. You've always thought that. You weren't above anybody.

Purse in hand, your heels clicked on the sidewalk. The streets were relatively empty, it's not Friday or Saturday night so no one was really around. Except for a few people.

It's dark out now, seeing as its winter. You knew it wasn't smart walking alone in Gotham... at night.

You heard a man whistle. You looked over, "C'mon girl, smile." He looked greasy and unkept. Where was his hygiene?

You just continued walking. "Awe c'mon gorgeous, don't walk away!" He called after you. You just kept walking. You heard him mumble something.

Heavy footsteps come toward you. You pick up your pace. You glance over your shoulder and see him following you. Shit.

He charges for you, grabbing you, and pulling you into an ally. His rough hand was clamped over your mouth. I'm probably going to get some sort of disease from this guy. You thought.

He roughly pushed you up against a wall. Hand still on your mouth, he started giving wet, sloppy kisses down your neck. You struggled against him, feeling more violated by the second.

His hand traveled up your shirt, making it's way to your bra.

You struggled more, eyes becoming hot with tears.

He successfully unclasps your bra, discarding it to the other side of the ally. He gropes you, enjoying your struggles.

"Keep it in your pants, buddy." A voice echoes. The man stops. He makes no move to release you though. "Let the girl go." You look at your savior.

Dark, black as night hair, blue eyes, strong build. He was attractive to you.

"Why should I?" The creep taunted. "I don't want to fight you." The dark haired boy said. "Come at me, kid."

In an instant, the perv was knocked to the ground, the dark haired boy punched him once, knocking him out.

You sunk to the ground, the flooding of emotions getting to you. Tears leaked out of your eyes.

You hear footsteps come your way. Someone clears their throat. "H-here." You look up, and there was your knight in shining armor... holding your bra. You blushed and took it. "Tha-nk you." You choked out.

He kneeled in front of you. "Are you gonna be okay?" You took a deep breath and shook your head. "Come on, I'll walk you home." He stood up, holding out his hand.

You took it and stood up. He made no move to let go. "What's your name?" You asked. "Conner Kent, what about you?" He said, looking into your E/C eyes. "Y/N Y/L/N."

"Pretty." He smiled at you. You blushed and looked down. "Thanks." You both walked home, holding hands the whole way.

-time skip-

You make it to your apartment. "Thank you for walking me home Conner. A-and for saving me." You smiled at him. "What kind of man would I be if I let a beautiful lady, like you, get hurt?" You blushed and smiled.

"I'd like to see you again..." you trailed off. He smiled at you. "Me too." You looked up. "How's Friday work for you?"

"Perfect." You said. "Okay, I'll pick you up then. Say around... eight?" You nodded.

"Bye, Conner." You smiled at him. He pulled you closer by you me hand, and kissed your cheek. "Bye, Y/N." and with that he walked away.

You walk inside and look in the mirror.

Eyeliner and mascara ran down your cheeks. Your hair was disheveled, your eyes were red from crying, and you were holding your bra in your hand.

And yet, he still wanted to see you again.

A/N:
I really like this one tbh

Hope you enjoyed it! Leave requests!

Peace 🖤