Kid Flash x reader

Y/N: your name
Y/L/N: your last name
F/C: favorite color
H/C: hair color
------------------------------

Here you were, having a shitty day.

Your boyfriend, David, of two years just dumped you for some bleached blonde bimbo, kicked you out, said he never truly loved you. And he did it all with a smug smirk on his face. All you wanted to do was slap him, scream, and cry all that the same time.

That brings you here, in the pouring rain, no umbrella, no jacket, and on a bike. You're speeding down the streets of Central City, your salty tears mixing in with the freezing rain.

Your f/c shirt is soaked, your jeans are soaked, water sloshes in your shoes, your h/c hair is matted to your head.

You're utterly miserable.

A car skids by, running through a puddle, splashing you right in the face, effectively knocking you off your bike. Your bike slides into the road, you slide the opposite way, into a building. Your left on the sidewalk cut up and bruised.

You struggle to get up. You stand up, more tears running down your face.

Taking a deep breath you walk towards the road to get your bike. You're at the curb when you see a car run over it. You let out a huff. "Of course." You mumble to yourself.

"Bad day, huh?" You jump a little. You look to your left and see a boy. He has fiery red hair, stroking green eyes, and freckles peppering his cheeks. He was tall and very well built. He was dressed in a red t-shirt, jeans, a leather jacket, and he had an umbrella.

You took a deep breath and nodded. "I'm sorry about your bike." You looked down. "Thanks," you mumbled. You wiped your eyes, probably smearing the runny mascara even more, a sniffled. "Hey, are you okay?" You looked up and nodded.

"No you're not." He said, walking closer, shielding you under the umbrella with him. You sighed. "Yeah... I'm not." He put his arm around you and guided you in the direction opposite from your apartment. "Where are we going?" You asked.

"My place, I can't not help a cutie such as yourself." You blushed. "I don't even know you." You pointed out. The man stopped and faced you, keeping both of you under the umbrella. "Wally West, nice to meet you." He said, putting out his hand.

You smiled a little. "Y/N L/N, nice to meet you too." You shook his hand. "Good, so now if you feel the need to call the cops, you now know my full name." You gave him a weak giggle. "Okay."

So, the both of you made your way to his house.

One year later...

"Hey baby," your boyfriend, Wally West, hugged you from behind. "Happy one year," he mumbled against your hair. "Happy one year." You said back.

"I'm really happy you were having a terrible day." He said.

"Me too." You smiled to yourself.

You were really happy you had a shitty day.

A/N

Hey guys, it's been awhile. 

Hope you liked this one

Stay tressed 👌🏻