Red Arrow x Reader

Requested by: @RedArrows_Girl_2003

Prompt: Daughter of Oliver Queen (Green Arrow) he just found out the two of you (you and Red Arrow) are dating.

Let the drama begin.

Your POV

You shook your hands and shifted on your feet. Today's the day you're going to reveal your secret relationship to your father.

You and his prodigy, Roy Harper have been dating for a while now. It was now getting harder and harder to hide it from your Dad, Oliver Queen.

"Doll," Roy said, grabbing your hand and squeezing it, "calm down." You took a deep breath and nodded. "Okay. I'm sorry, I'm just so nervous. He's going to be pissed!" Roy held you by your shoulders. "He's going to be overjoyed. His daughter and his partner..." he trailed off, suddenly he pulled you into a hug. "I'll be there to protect you." You nodded.

With a deep breath you opened the door. "Hey dad!"

"Sweetie! How are you?" He said, giving you a hug. "I'm good dad." He looked over your shoulder. "Roy! What are you doing here?" He said, pulling him into a hug. "Hello." Roy mumbled. You could tell he was also nervous

"Come! Sit!" He said, leading the two of you into the living room.

You and Roy sat on the couch, where as your dad sat in the recliner. "So, why'd you two come over?" Your dad asked. You shifted in your seat. Unfortunately, Roy couldn't offer you any comfort without it being obvious as to why you both were here.

"W-well you see," you started, you played with your hands. "Roy and I have something to tell you, dad." Your father looked at you, his look turning into a mix of curious and suspicious. "And what might it be?" He muttered. "R-Roy and I are d-" you cleared your throat.

"We're dating." Roy blurted. Your father sat quietly for second. The silence was uncomfortable, you scared as you anticipated what was going to happen next. "How long have you been fooling around with my daughter?"He asked. "F-fooling around?" Roy stuttered. You father gave a quick nod. "Dad-"

"No, let the boy talk." Your fathers voice was menacing. You shut up, and let the boy talk. "Sir, I'm not fooling around with your daughter." Roy said confidently. "Sure you are. You're a play boy. You don't have girlfriends. You especially don't have my daughter as one." He said, leaning back. Roy gulped. "I'm not fooling around with her. I'm serious about her." Your father scoffed. "Serious? You're not serious. You're careless. You got Cheshire pregnant. Who's to say you won't do the same with my daughter?" His voice was dripping with furry.

"I'm to say." Roy stood up. You grabbed his hand. "Roy-"

"I care for your daughter greatly! I was drunk when I slept with Cheshire. It was meaningless-"

"I suppose my daughter is also meaningless to you?"

"No! She means everything to me! I am not fooling around with her. I am serious about her and I see a future with her. I love her!" Your father looked taken aback.

"You love me?" You said, standing up. Roy stiffened, and turned to you. "Yes." He whispered. You smiled. "You love her?" You father spoke up, standing up as well. "Yes, sir."

"Then I guess you aren't fooling around." Roy nodded. "How long have you two been together?" He asked. "Eight months." You answered. Your father nodded. "Congratulations." Your father said. You smiled. "So... you're okay with it?" You asked, hopeful. "Yes. I'm okay with it, sweetie." You hugged him. "But if he hurts you, I'll put an arrow through his chest." You laughed.

"Okay, dad."