Aqualad x Reader

You walk out of the OBGYN office feeling overwhelmed.

You decided to go to the gynecologist after you threw up. I know what you're thinking, why the gyno and not the doctor? You've been sick for days, yet you still had a glow to your skin. You'd also been gaining weight a little to fast.

You drive home, nervous about talking to your fiancé, Kaldura'hm.

You walk into your shared apartment. You set down your bag and keys. "Kaldur?" You call. He walks out of your bedroom, "Yeah?" Instantly, nerves rise in your stomach. "U-um... can we talk?"

His smile falls. "Yeah... is everything alright?" You nod.

You both sit on the couch. Taking a deep breath you turn to him. "Look-"

"Please don't break up with me."

You stare at him. "What?" You laugh, "I'm not going to break up with you!" He lets out a sigh of relief. Nerves rise in your, already occupied, stomach. "Um... okay... I'm sorta... pregnant."

Kaldur's eyes widen. "You're... what?"

"Pregnant."

He leans back. He puts an arm over his eyes. "We just got engaged..." he mumbles. "I know."

"W-we don't have the money to take care of a baby... what are we gonna do?"

You let out a humorless laugh. "Not one baby..."

"Twins?!"

"Triplets." You correct.

He stands up. "Holy shit."

"Agreed."

After a few minutes of silence, he kneels in front of you, and holds your hands. "I don't care if we have to re-use cloth diapers. These babies will have the best life anyone could want." You smile. "Yeah?" He nods, "Yeah."

A/N: honestly I'm not very good at Kaldura'hm or pregnancy 😂 but I tried. I hope you like it.

Stay crash