Nightwing x Shy Reader

Y/N: your name
H/C: hair color
F/F: favorite food
-----------------------

Requested by @LoveandHateMyself

You sat on the couch, watching Pretty Little Liars™. You loved this show, but could they just get on with it? Just let me know who 'A' is. It was getting repetitive to you. The door to your apartment opened. It was Dick. Your boyfriend.

He loved here with you. "Hey babe." You smiled at him. "Hey." He had bags in his hand and walked into the kitchen. You followed him. "You bought groceries?" He turned to you after setting the bags on the counter. "Yeah, we can't live off of take out." He smiled at you.

You giggled. "Sure we can." You only chuckled in response. You helped him put the groceries away.

You two were now on the couch, watching Grey's Anatomy™, eating some popcorn. "Y/N?" You paused the show and looked at him. "Okay," he started. "I know how shy you are... but I was wondering if you'd like to have dinner with my family?" He asked, looking hopeful.

You were shy, you only ever managed to get a sentence or two out around new people. You took in a deep breath. You could tell  that this was really important to Dick. You nodded. "Okay," you breathed out.

He gave you a big smile and a bear hug. You giggled and hugged him just as tight.

One week later...

It was the big night. You get to meet his family. You took another glance at yourself. You were in a long sleeve maroon pencil dress, it went to mid thigh. You paired it with black, one inch heeled booties. You weren't big on jewelry, but you decided to wear a necklace and matching earrings Dick gave you for your first anniversary. They were simple, much to your liking.

The necklace had a simple silver chain and has three black diamonds on it.

The earring matched, silver backs with black diamonds

You put them on and looked at yourself

You had on natural eyeshadow with winged liner, nude lips, and your h/c hair was in a styled messy ponytail, with a two strands left out and lightly curled. (If your hair is short then just leave it <3)

You walked out to where Dick was. He was sitting on the couch in a black button up, and black dress pants. Hearing the clicking of your shoes, he looked up. "Is this good?" He only stared you up and down. "Yeah... one hundred percent." He mumbled.

You smiled. He came close to you and was about to kiss you when, "You're wearing them." He said smiling. You played with the necklace, "Y-yeah." You muttered. Still smiling, he gave you a peck.

"Alright, lets go." You nodded and grabbed your coat. It was long, down to your knees, and of course black. Dick put on his leather jacket and the two of you left.

Fifteen minutes later...

Here you were, at the Wayne Manor, about to meet Bruce Wayne, Tim, Damian, and maybe Jason.

You took in a deep breath, trying to calm your nerves. Dick got out and opened your door. You got out and walked, arms linked, to the door. Dick rang the door bell and an older man answered. "Master Grayson, good to see you."

"Hey Alfred! Good to see you too!" Dick greeted. "You must be Y/N, Master Grayson talks highly of you." You blushed and looked down. "Come in," Alfred said, stepping aside for you and Dick.

Alfred took your coats and led you to the living room.

"Guys," Dick said, getting their attention. They all looked towards you. A fatherly looking man stood up. "Y/N, I presume. Bruce Wayne, nice to meet you." You smiled and shook his hand. "I'm Tim!" A younger boy said, shaking your hand. "I'm Damian," an even younger boy said, by moving from the couch.

"No Jason?" Dick asked. They all shook their heads. He nodded and sat down with you on an empty couch.

You all talked, well they did, you listened.

"Master Bruce," Alfred said. "Dinner is ready." You all got up, and walked to the dining room.

Bruce sat at the head of the table, Tim and Damian on one side, you and Dick on the other. Alfred came in with a rolling tray that had plates for all of you. He set down plates in front of you all, a long with some red wine, and soda for Tim and Damian.

In front of you was F/F. You smiled at Dick, knowing he talked to Alfred or Bruce. He smiled back at you, and placed a hand on your thigh, giving it a loving squeeze.

You all ate and made small talk. You started to open up a little more. "So, Y/N, how did you and Dick meet?" Bruce asks. You carefully wipe your mouth with your napkin. "U-um... We met at a café I use to work at....a-and.." You look towards Dick for help. Yeah you had opened up a little, but that was it. Just a little.

"She came to give me my coffee, but a jerk tripped her, causing her to spill it all over me." You nodded, confirming what he had said. "Booring!" Damian groaned. "Yeah, that's so cliché!" Tim said. Dick only chuckled and rolled his eyes. You just smiled and gave a little giggle.

"I think it's nice." Bruce said.

By the end of the night you were having a good time.

You yawned, causing Dick to look at you. "Well, we better head out. Y/N getting tired." You rolled your eyes. "Makes sense, it's way past Dami's bed time." Tim says. You giggle. Damian lunged for Tim. The two started wrestling.

Bruce walked you to the door. "It was nice to finally meet you Y/N." He smiled. "You too." You smiled back. "Bye, Bruce." Dick said, "Bye, Dick." They hugged quickly.

The two of you left, but not before hearing, "Damian! You can not kill your brother!"

"He's not my real brother!"

You giggled and the two of you went home.

A/N: TADA

Here's the one shot you requested LoveandHateMyself ❤️

Duces ✌🏻️