Beast boy x reader

Y/N: your name
---------------------

You were sitting in your room, bored. Your boyfriend, beast boy, was doing homework and you didn't want to bother him. But you hadn't really seen him aside from mission for the past two weeks.

You missed him.

Sighing, you got up and walked over to his room. You knocked on the door lightly. "Come in."

You opened the door and walked inside. "Hey," you smiled. He looked up from his laptop and smiled at you. "Hey."

You walked to his bed and sat down next to him. You leaned your head on his shoulder. "Still doing homework?" He nodded, typing. You both stayed quiet for a while.

You couldn't help but notice that every time he typed, you could feel his muscles flex. You sat up, off of his shoulder. He looked at you, the smallest hint of worry in his eyes. "Are you okay?" You nodded, "Just getting comfy." He focused back on his homework.

You put your arms around his neck. "Y/N?" He questioned. You were never this cuddly before. "Are you feeling okay?" You nodded. "I just miss you. We haven't really talked in a while." He put his laptop to the other side and put his arms around you. "Yeah," he mumbled. You looked up at him.

He looked back at you.

Slowly, you both leaned in. He kissed you sweetly. It lasted about thirty seconds. When he pulled away, you made a sound of protest. You wanted more than that. You hadn't seen him in two weeks.

He laughed and kissed you again. "I gotta finish, babe." He was about to reach for the lap top, but you stopped him. "You've been at it for an hour now, you need a study break." You mused.

He smiled as you got on top of him. You kissed him sweetly. His hands gripped your waist, and pulled you closer. Your lips moved in sync with his. Your hands entangles themselves in his hair.

He deepened the kiss, licking your bottom lip, asking for entrance. You granted it, his tongue slid into your mouth.

You didn't hear the door open. "What is going on here?" You quickly pulled away, to see M'gann and superboy. You blushed and looked away. You were still straddling beast boy, and his hands were still on your hips. "Oh please, like we've never seen you two swap spit before." He said with smirk.

You blushed more. M'gann huffed, "Garfield, shouldn't you being doing homework?" She asked, crossing her arms. He shrugged. "I needed a break." You put your head on his shoulder, hiding from M'gann. He hugged you tighter.

You heard M'gann groan. "You're impossible." She mumbled. You heard the door close after some footsteps. "She's gone."

You sat up. Beast boy was smiling at you. You gave him a nervous giggle. "That was... interesting." He agreed.

"So... can I go back to kissing my girlfriend?" He asked. You smiled and nodded.

Not two seconds later, were his lips pressed on yours. The kiss didn't start sweet, he jumped straight to hot and heavy.

After a couple minutes, you pulled away. "You should finish your homework." You mumbled. He groaned. "I don't want too now." He gave you a pleading look. You shook your head and got pod of him, sitting next to him instead. "Do it." You said.

He huffed. "Fine."

A/N:
I don't know how I feel about this one.

But here you are.

Leave requests.

Bye 🖤