Superboy x Reader

Pt. 2 of the first superboy x Reader

Your POV

The clock read 7:55, five minutes till your date with Conner.

You were in a F/C long sleeve underbody, tucked into high waisted skinny jeans, with booties to match. Your makeup was natural and light, giving you a fresh look. Your hair was in a stylish messy ponytail (if you have short hair make it like messy but put together.).

You did a once over and nodded. You had to admit you looked good.

A knock on your door brought you out of your thoughts.

You walked over and opened it. There stood Conner, in a blue button down and jeans. Casual dressy... like you. Perfect. "Hi." You greeted. "Hi." He said back. You smiled. "Shall we?" He asked. You nodded, grabbing your purse, the two of you headed out hand in hand.

The two of you had a night on the town. You were having a great time, laughing and hearing about each other. You would stop off at little shops, or diners that seemed to be hidden in the bright lights and main attractions of the city.

"So... you're related to Clark Kent?" You asked. Conner looked at you. "Uh yeah... I guess." You giggled. "You guess? You two share a last name!" His mood changed to one of hurt or sadness.

You stopped walking and put a hand on his shoulder. "Everything alright?" You asked, softly. He sighed. "He's supposed to be a father figure to me, help me with my pow- problems... but he just brushes me off like I'm any other person." You looked at him sadly. "I'm sorry, Conner. If it's any consolation, I can help with your problems... I'm always here." You gave him a comforting smile. He returned it.

"Okay sappy sad moment over, let's talk about something good!" You encouraged. "Like what?" You looked around. "How cute this part of the city is! Oh my god it's so old town looking I love it!" Conner just smiled at you as you looked around.

For the rest of the night you talked about good things, you two actually had a lot in common and your personalities complimented each other's.

At the end of the night he walked you home. "I had fun tonight." You said, smiling up at Conner. "Me too." He smiled back.

He stepped closer to you, leaving only an inch or two of space between you. You looked up into his blue eyes. They weren't a solid color... they were baby blue, navy blue, all shades of blue swirled in one. They were gorgeous.

He cupped your cheeks, and leaned in. You leaned in too. You grabbed his shirt and kissed him softly.

The kiss lasted a while, it never turned into something hot and heavy, just something light and sweet.

"I'll call you?" He said, pulling away. You could only nod. "Y-yeah. That'd be alright." You whispered. He smiled. "Good night, Y/N."

"Goodnight, Conner."

With that he left, leaving you breathless.