Blue beetle x reader

Y/N: your name
---------------------

You were currently sitting on your bed. Bored as hell.

You sighed and pulled out your phone. You texted your best friend, Jaime Reyes.

You: Hey
Read: 2:45 pm
Jaime: What's up?
You: you free?
Read: 2:46
Jaime: yeah. Come over
You: Kk

You got up off your bed and went to Jaime's house.

After about twenty minutes of walking, you had reached his house. You knocked on the door. "Hello? Oh! Y/N! Jaime is in his room." You smiled at Jaime's mom. "Thank you, Mrs. Reyes." You walked to Jaimes room.

"Sup bitch." You greeted. He laughed. "Hola, puta." You giggled and sat next to him. "So... I'm bored." You smiled at him. "And what can I do about it?" He mimicked your tone. "Entertain me." You smiled wider at him. He gave an airy chuckle, and a small smile back. You didn't miss the slight pink tinge on his cheeks though.

"And how, exactly, would I 'entertain you'?" He asked. You shrugged, "Dunno," you leaned back onto his headboard. "Okay, I'll close my eyes, and you can surprise me." You said, shutting your eyes, and crossing your arms.

A couple minutes passed, and your eyes were still closed. "Jaime? I'm waiti-" you were cut off by the feeling of soft lips on yours. You opened your eyes. They widened in shock. Jaime, your best friend, was kissing you. You kissed back, and wrapped your arms around his neck.

The two of you started to make out, and you had to admit, he was a really good at it. He crawled on top of you, and in between your legs. The need for air became overwhelming, and the two of you pulled away. "That was..." You breathed, still panting. "Entertaining?" He finished for you.

You nodded and smiled. "Very."

With that, he crashed his lips onto yours.

Things turned very hot and heavy, one thing led to another, and the next thing you knew there was nothing on either of you.

A/N: sorry it's been a while, I've been on spring break and I've been busy sooo... Yah! But here it is!

Stay whelmed 🙌🏻