Red Arrow x Reader

Y/N: your name
SH/N: superhero name
H/L: hair length
E/C: eye color
-------------------------------

You were sitting in your room at Mount Justice, just thinking. You had never done anything to him, but your mere presence seems to bother him.

You'd try to make friendly conversation, but he just brushed you off. You couldn't help but wonder why? It's like he just wants you gone. But you didn't want to be gone. To be honest you had a small crush on him. I mean he was cute, yo I couldn't deny that. No one could really.

Sighing, you stood up, and walked out of your room.

You saw Red Arrow in the kitchen, making himself a sandwich. You walked to the fridge and grabbed some turkey, lettuce, cheese and searched for the condiments. "Um... do you have the mayo?" You asked, timidly.

"Yeah," he replied shortly, sliding the mayo to his right. "Thanks," you mumbled, and started making a sandwich.

You two were silent.

Red Arrow was finished and was about to leave, when you decided to finally speak up. "Red Arrow...?" Your voice shook a little. He stopped walking, "Yes?" His answer was clipped. You let out a small breath.

"Um... W..." you sighed. "Wh-... uh..." Red Arrow let out a long, drawn out, sigh. "Spit it out, SH/N." he spat. You sighed again. "Why don't you like me?" You finally said.

Slowly, he turned around and set his plate on the counter. "What?" He asks. "Why don't you like me-"

"I heard you, but why are you asking?" You pulled/scratched your h/l hair. (Pull on a strand if you have long enough hair, scratch if you don't.) "W-well because... you're always so short with me... a-nd you brush me off..." you said, playing with your fingers.

He sighed, "I don't not like you," he started. "I... I think you're cute, and I've been trying everything to stop thinking it." Your head snapped up, your eyes met his, though you couldn't tell because of the mask. "Really?"

"Yes."

You couldn't believe it. You both thought each other were cute. "You're cute too... by the way." You said softly, not meeting his gaze. "Yeah?"

You nodded, "Yeah."

You heard footsteps, and suddenly there he was, right in front of you. "Roy." He said. "What?" You said, confused. "My name is Roy." You smiled a little. "Is that you telling me to call you Roy?" You asked. He nodded.

His hands moved up and removed his mask. "So that's what your eyes look like..." you mumbled. "Yeah." He mumbled. "What about you, SH/N?"

You smiled, "Y/N," you said and removed your mask (sorry if you don't have one but in this you do.) he smiled. "E/C, very pretty." You blushed. "So...Roy..." you tested out the name, "What now?" You ask, shyly.

Roy, smirks and cups your face. Slowly, he leans in and kisses you softly. You kissed back, of course. When he pulls away, you smile. "So that's now." He gives a slight chuckle.

"Yeah." He whispered.

One month later...

You and Roy were currently cuddled up on the couch in your new apartment. You had just finished unpacking all of your clothes and necessities, and you were both exhausted.

"Hey," Roy broke the silence. You looked up at him. His arm was around you, your head resting on his shoulder. In the blink of an eye, his lips were on yours.

After a minute or two of kissing, you pulled away. "What was that for?" You asked, a small smile on your face. He shrugged, "I just wanted to kiss my girlfriend. Is that a crime?" He smirked. You giggled. "No." You said, leaning in.

The two of you ended up having a hot and heavy make out session, that turned into a hot and heavy night... if you catch my drift.

A/N:

Ta da! I hope you guys enjoyed it! I had fun writing it!

Stay crash 🖤