Tim Drake x Reader

Requested by: @seiyastarfighter

Prompt: childhood best friends that turns into a love confession.

Your POV

You were waiting at the school library after school, where Tim said he'd meet you. You were currently reading F/B, when someone spoke to you. "Hey," you jumped, not prepared for that. You look to you left, where the voice came from. And sure enough, it was Tim, inches in front of you.

A blush grew on your cheeks. "T-Tim, you're really close." You stuttered. He smirked. "I know." That only made your blush grow.

"Still on for my place?" He asked moving a normal distance from you. "Yeah!" You said, gathering your things.

Both of you headed out to his limo.

After arriving at Tim's place, you both head up to his room. Tim shut the door behind him and sat next to you on the bed.

You pulled out your things and started working on study guides for finals.

"Tim?"

"Hmm?"

"What's the answer to this one?"

"The axis."

"Dammit! I knew that." You mumbled, writing down the answer.

Tim's POV

"Dammit! I knew that." She mumbled. I smiled at her. She's so cute. She's smart, works hard, funny, down to earth, and to top it all off... she's absolutely gorgeous.

And my best friend.

It would never work. There's no way in hell that she feels the same way. No way.

I'm destined to die alone.

"Don't be dramatic."

My head snaps up. "I said that out loud?" She smiles and nods. "Why do you think you're going to die alone?" She asks, pushing her homework aside.

"Well," I started, clearing my throat. "The girl I like... d-doesn't like me back." Her perfect lips form a pout. "O-oh... who is she? Maybe I can help..." I freeze. "Do I know her?"

Speak... Tim... words... come on!

"Y-yeah!" God. "You're close with her actually." Fucking hell, what're you doing?!

"Really?! Who! Now you have to tell me!" She says, sitting straight up.

"U...um... you..." I say, cringing.

Your POV

"M-me?" You were utterly baffled. Tim nodded. "Y-yes. You. I like you Y/N." you were shocked to say the least.

"For how long?" Tim looked away in thought. "Like a year now..." he muttered sheepishly. You blushed. "Well... I think the girl you like, feels the same way. She has for a while now." Tim looked up at you, baby blue eyes wide with shock. "Really?" He asked, breathless.

You nodded and smiled sweetly. "Real-"

His lips were on yours, effectively cutting you off. You kissed back. His lips were soft, and moved in sync with yours.

He crawled further towards you, pushing you to lay down. You obliged. Your arms were around his neck, playing with the ends of his soft black hair.

You both pulled away for air. "I've been waiting so long to do that." Tim whispered. You nodded, agreeing.

"I think it's safe to say we've effectively ruined our friendship." You mumble while smiling.

"I'm okay with that. I like this more."