Ash, You Idiot (part I)

The front door opened, Moon and Raichu entered the house with plastic bags in hand. Raichu on the other hand had a tray of cold LycanRock beverages.

"I'm back, everyone!" Moon smiled. A wonderful cool breeze danced around the house. "Phew, today's a scorcher, isn't it?" She asked Raichu.

The girls flew through the door of the guest room as fast as it swung open.
"MOON!" Serena, Shauna, Miette, and Braixen rushed over and draped themselves over her as if she was a celebrity.

"Hey, watch it! You're gonna make me drop the gifts!" Moon giggled.

Raichu surfed over to the kitchen and placed the rest of the beverages on the counter.

As the girls happily popped off of their angelic caretaker one by one, Moon began calling out names for each of the goods in the bags.

"Okay, Miette!" Moon said as she pulled a twelve-inch sandwich out of the bag.

"Yay! Thank you, Moon!~" Miette sang. The look on her face seemed like she was inappropriately groping the sandwich with her eyes. Serena, Shauna, and Braixen waited for their names to be called with a content face expression.

"Next, we have Serena!" Moon pulled out a pink mug with gold text on the front that read 'Alola!' sounded by same gold colored palm trees. Serena's eyes lit up as if she had received the Holy Grail. "MmmmmThank you soooo much, Moon!!!~" Serena exclaimed, she almost wanted to cry as she's always had a soft spot for cute mugs. Serena's attention was now cut off from everyone else, she seemes to have no interest in whatever Shauna's and Braixen's gifts may be.

Serena took a moment to admire everything and everyone she had in her life. Her smile was almost as bright as Miette's.

In the background, Serena could hear the faint sound of Shauna's joyful cry, but her attention was focused on the pink mug. Admiring every little detail even in the mug's simple design, the idea of collecting mugs from all over the world popped into her head.

Soon after, Braixen's happy cry could be heard too. It would seem as though Moon would have the lowest levels of joy out of all of us, but she's obviously the type of person that loves to give more than to receive.

"Serena, I can transfer your LycanRock coffee into your mug if you want!" Moon offered.

"Oh, that would be great!" Serena accepted. "What better place to take the first sip from that mug other than Alola?" She said excitedly. "Oh, I can't wait to show Ash!"

"Oooh, as in boyfriend Ash?~" Moon teased.

"Oh my...Did I say that out loud?"

"Yes, we all heard you," Miette said with a mouthful of bread and meat.

"That is a really cute mug though," Shauna said.

"Oh, Shauna, what did you get?" Serena asked.

Shauna held her pink teddy bear up to her face, "It's a Stufful stuffed toy!" Her cheeks lit up. "It's a Stufful'd Toy!"

"Ooooh," Serena and Miette gazed at it in awe.

"They're really popular with single women!" Moon added.
Shauna suddenly felt her heart burst as if it were shot with a a thousand bullets.

"What about you, Braixen?" Serena asked again.

Braixen happily waved the book in her paw for her trainer to see. Serena took a closer look at the book's title.
"Little Shinx Academia Chapter one?"

Braixen retracted her book and embraced it.

"I didn't even know you can read! You learn something new every day!" Serena pet her head.