Chapter 9 - Preview

This is a preview of chapter 9 of 'Alpha Daniel'.
The full version of this chapter is up already and was published at the same time as this preview but if you are not a follower, you won't be able to see it at all on my profile as it is on private due to mature content.

If you have trouble reading/finding the full version, you may want to consider the following:

PREVIEW:

His eyes looked dangerous and I don't think I've ever been so scared of someone in my life.

"Daniel?" I ask, breathless.

He looked incredibly sexy in a suit and tie but compared to his usual self, he looked unhealthy; tired and weaker. Thoughts that didn't seem to belong to me, flooded my mind. Images I shouldn't be seeing...

"You're on heat." He states, and I grimace. On heat?

He looked like he had a lot of trouble containing his wolf but mine was already surfacing from one glance at my mate.

"Daniel, I-" I begin, not even knowing what I want at the moment.

"Get in the car." He commands.

For a reason unknown to me, I do it. I never wanted to leave him and I wanted all of him.

I sat in the passengers seat and Daniel slams the pedal down of his black Porsche just as soon as the door is shut.
He speed drives, obviously wanting to get somewhere as soon as possible.

I can't sit still in the car. The heat is too much for me to handle now.

"I know, baby." Murmurs Daniel as he notices me struggling.

I turn my head to face him, checking him out. I haven't seen him in forever and I couldn't believe he was right here next to me. His jaw line was sharp and despite the bags under his eyes, he still looked just as good.

"I can smell you from a mile away, because of your heat." So this is how he found me... "And so can other male wolves." He says the second part, angry.

"Daniel..." I moan, wanting him to just make everything go away. His head turns to my direction. "I want you..."

End of preview.