Chapter 21 (R Scene)

NOW MADE PUBLIC DUE TO WATTPAD'S NEW UPDATE

This is not a full chapter, it's a part of one; only a scene. The chapter is continued and was published at the same time as this first scene, so you can read it right after this one.

Mature readers only, cannot stress that enough for this one.
And to all of you requesting this, enjoy reading the Holy Bible right after😂

Daniel's warm hands trace my back as he pulls down my dress. Every moment of him taking off my clothes involves him touching my skin purposefully one way or another.

When all of my clothes are off, he begins taking off what's left of his as his eyes take in my body again. It's something I still wasn't completely comfortable with.

I try not to let my eyes linger below his waist too long, as he comes closer to me, stepping under the hot water. It burned my skin at first but soon felt appropriate for what was coming next.

"I want to show you other ways I can please you tonight." He says, his hands on either side of my hips. "And take full advantage of you owing me."

Once he finishes his sentence, he kisses my lips, moving his hands from my hips to my lower back and pressing my naked body against his own.

I smile against his lips at the teasing because I could feel his member very well against my thigh. I assumed that since he knew I wasn't in the mood earlier, he wanted to get me in one. And it was definitely working.

He then moves from my lips, down my body, from my neck, to my chest, stomach and stops at my hips. He lowers down to kneel, sitting me on his knee as he supports himself with the other. His now hot hands from the shower trace my lower stomach, then move to my inner thigh.

I find his lips, my hands holding his face gently as he continues to be a pain, only dragging out the time.

After a few more intense intervals of kisses, I have to break it as a moan leaves my lips and my arms wrap around Daniel's neck. He was working his skills on me again using his hand, but being more precise this time.

He was focussing on the parts of me that gave him the best reactions.

Just before I'm close to reaching my limit, he takes his hand away and turns the water off, again leaving me hanging.

"I know that one day you're going to kill me for doing this to you, but trust me, it's for your best outcome." He whispers, standing and lifting my legs around his bare waist to go back to the bedroom.

"Remember, tonight I will show you everything you've been missing so far. So just trust me." He adds, laying me down on the bed.

We were both soaked in water, hair dripping and bodies hot.

Still in the heated state, my moans are already heard when Daniel kisses my thigh, so close and only a few centimetres away from where he worked on less than a minute ago.

I tangle my hands in his hair and close my eyes as he does something he never has done before. He started caressing my centre with his tongue.

This was enough to drive me and my wolf crazy. Never have I felt so intimate with somebody and so awfully addicted to a feeling before.

His tongue hit all the right places and made all the right moves.

He continued doing what he was great at, letting me feel everything. I was almost in a trance, or a dream not wanting to wake up. I couldn't focus on anything but what I was experiencing, and soon I reach my climax, after previously not getting quite there due to his decision to not let me.