Chapter 21 - R Scene Preview

This is a preview of chapter 21 of 'Alpha Daniel'.

The full version of this chapter is up already and was published at the same time as this preview but if you are not a follower, you won't be able to see it at all on my profile as it is on private due to mature content.

If you have trouble reading/finding the full version, you may want to consider the following:

*Please do not tell me you cannot see the chapter if you haven't done all of the above steps. I cannot help you if you don't so please try everything, including logging out of your account and then back in.
I get loads of messages telling me people can't access the private chapter when I post one yet they do not follow the steps I include in the previews. Thank you😊*

PREVIEW

Daniel's warm hands trace my back as he pulls down my dress. Every moment of him taking off my clothes involves him touching my skin purposefully one way or another.

When all of my clothes are off, he begins taking off what's left of his as his eyes take in my body again. It's something I still wasn't completely comfortable with.

I try not to let my eyes linger below his waist too long, as he comes closer to me, stepping under the hot water. It burned my skin at first but soon felt appropriate for what was coming next.

"I want to show you other ways I can please you tonight." He says, his hands on either side of my hips. "And take full advantage of you owing me."

Once he finishes his sentence, he kisses my lips, moving his hands from my hips to my lower back and pressing my naked body against his own.

*Censored*
...

I've never felt so secure and happy before. Nobody has ever made me feel this complete with one simple smile, showing me the amount of emotions he had for me.

That look we shared, right before he was about to begin, was the last thing I needed to feel and share with him before I knew - and realised - that I was in fact utterly in love with Daniel.

And I didn't need anymore convincing to know it now.

*Censored*
...

END OF PREVIEW
Full version of scene already published and available to followers.

The continuation of chapter 21 has also been published at the same time and follows the full R rated chapter.