Chapter 24

Before we begin, (yes, I'm aware you are desperate to know who's baby it is, just try to keep calm) I wanted to ask you guys to ask me questions. It's going to be a little Q&A so if there's anything you've wanted to know about me, ask away.

I will be answering some questions at the end of next chapter.

Now... About this whole baby thing... It's Daniel's. I'm sorry.
♡ ♡

I feel all the blood from my face drain.

At this moment, I can't stop the plan of her and his murder. I could suffocate her with a pillow in her sleep... I could poison his drink or just go with the old fashioned stab with a knife. Then I burn the bodies and-

"I felt it was necessary to tell Enzo."

A/N: Just kidding! 😉

Oh.

So the baby was Lorenzo's?

Why did I totally just assume this was Daniel's child? Maybe because I still can't get the image of them two together out of my head. Maybe because Myra made it seem like something I should be angry about through the way she said it or maybe because I still assume my mate is a player.

I really should start trusting him more.

"Well, congratulations..." I choke. "So Enzo knows now?"

I was asking because I wanted her to tell me how he reacted. Clearly not badly, since I just witnessed a heated make out session, but it surprised me that Lorenzo took the news with such enthusiasm.

Myra looks down at her palms that were on her lap. She was deep in thought, quite obviously about the pregnancy, and I had a feeling that she was trying to stop tears forming in her eyes and her voice from breaking.

"It's not his child. It's my mate's."

"Oh." I realise the issue here. "So this thing you two had right now was not a baby celebration? Okay..." I point my finger back and forth between her and imaginary Enzo, and then sigh at the end when I see her blank expression.

Previously, I was worried about Daniel being involved in this, then that she didn't tell Enzo about a baby I assumed was his.

Now I had another issue; I just witnessed Myra and Enzo practically eating one another's faces off, while Myra is pregnant with a child that isn't his.

The worst part was, I felt like Enzo would actually not be the type of guy to jump up and down in joy, or be the first to go and buy baby clothes after hearing the news, even if the baby was his. Heck, even Daniel would probably be happier, even though I couldn't ever imagine telling him if I ever was.

Now, this baby wasn't even his so how would he even react? It didn't seem like what they had was very stable or long lasting. From what I heard, Myra was in and out of his life all the time.

"You know what... You should sleep on it." I say to her, not having a clue what advice to give her.

While I talk to Daniel about this.

I was desperately trying not to talk much, because I had no clue how to react or what to advise her in this situation. I needed to think it over and consult Daniel - even though I wasn't sure if that was the best idea.