Violet.

*A/N: PrincesShadeFace AryanaT mimi45961 BluebellaMortimer QueenOfDisco moneylovesme99 keiathegypsy Prince1969 FilthyCute -badera Vashtie86 candired9 ball_is_life_2018 Ari725 leslievette  curls4hisgirls wreka_stow ShortyRaRa 1963196620J ShelleyratedxMJ
This one is for y'all. Enjoy 😏 Oh, please excuse me for posting this on a Sunday 😂😉*

"Where do you think you're going?" Your lover's soft, deep baritone bellowed as he watched you from his position at the top of the stairs. You wince and turn to face him, knowing you were caught trying to sneak out the front door.

After the argument you just had with him over one of his many protégés stopping by unannounced, you just wanted to go back to your apartment, relax, and forget about Brandy.....Mandy.....Sandy....whatever her name was standing at the door with that wild hair, red lips, and her breasts almost spilling out of the white dress she was wearing.

You wondered if her intention really was to work on her album or if she had an ulterior  motive

"Home." You say simply, your attention brought back to your lover, as you watch him make his way down the stairs. He walks over to you, his once hazel orbs were now a slightly darker shade of green as he stands in front of you. One thing was clear at this very moment. The possessive side of him you were all too familiar with was slowly beginning to surface.

It's name was Violet.

"We're not done talking. I didn't say you could leave." His deep voice pierces through the silence, his head slightly tilting to the left, a small frown etched across his features.

"Yes, you did."

"No, I didn't."

"You did." You reply, tucking your hair behind your ear, a wave of sadness washing over you. "You said if I didn't like any of the women that you choose to work with I could leave. So, I am."