Friendly Competition [Just Love Me Pt. 2]

"Don't you dare answer that. Not now."

"But, baby-."

"But nothing," You chided lowly, the both of you never breaking eye contact as your bodies moved in perfect sync despite the shrill sound of the phone ringing, "Let it go to voicemail."

"It might be important," Prince mutters, reaching down and cupping underneath your thigh, pulling your leg up to rest on his hip as he plunges deeper within your core despite his words, "I have to answer it."

"No you don't," You reply, moaning softly as you move your hips in time with his, trying to match his erratic thrusts, "I need you to be here in this moment with me. Whoever is calling can wait."

A soft groan escapes his lips as the incessant ringing of the phone slows down his movements, but he doesn't stop. You whine softly.

"Just give me a few minutes to get rid of them and I'm all yours," he breathlessly pleads with you, trying to find some type of compromise. You roll your eyes.

"Whatever, Prince. It better not be Bria," You mumble with a soft sigh as his movements stop and thoughts of the woman he kissed possibly being on the other end of the phone suddenly plagued your mind. Another sigh leaves your lips at the feel of him pulling out of you and rolling over to answer the phone. You whimper softly at the loss of contact and roll over onto your side, your back to him.

"Hello?" He answers and waits for the person on the other line to speak, "Oh, hey Morris. I know, I was kind of in the middle of--what? When?"

The change in tone of his voice made you roll over and turn to look at him. The small frown he wore as he spoke to Morris immediately had you worried.

"What channel?" He continues speaking as you sit up and lay your head on his chest. He wraps his arm around you as he says, "Alright, we'll look at it. Thanks for letting me know."

"What's wrong?" You ask after he hangs up the phone. You couldn't wait anymore. You had to know what that conversation was about. He sighs as he grabs the remote.

"Morris just told me he saw us on television," He responds as he presses the power button on the remote, "They were talking about the elevator incident that happened to us earlier."

"What?" You reply, shock and relief that it wasn't Bria was evident in the tone of your voice as you sit up and look at him. You had a feeling they would find out at some point, but you didn't think it would be this soon. He just shakes his head as he flips through the channels and stops when he catches a glimpse of the two of you kissing in the elevator. That's all they would show, seeing as it was daytime television and most likely children were watching.

"Wow. They don't waste anytime, do they?"

"I guess not," You chuckle softly as you relax and lay back down on his chest, "How did they even get the footage?"

"I don't know. They probably sold it to the first media source that offered the most money," He mumbles as he changes the station. He groans, almost wanting to toss the remote at the tv but thankfully he doesn't, "You have got to be kidding me. It's on every channel!."

"Well, what did we expect when we were in that elevator? We already knew that someone would see it eventually," You reply, trying to calm him down. A smirk plays on the corners of your lips as you run your hand up and down his stomach, each movement getting lower and lower until your hand disappears under the blankets. A low moan escapes his lips at the feel of you lightly gripping him. You lift your head up from his chest, bringing your mouth to his ear as you slowly stroke him, making him drop the remote, "Now, let's forget about this for a moment and finish what we started, shall we?"