Ego.

For, adoreprince

"More wine?"

"Yes, please."

A small smile made its way to Lucija's lips as she excused herself to go grab a new bottle of wine that had been chilling in the refrigerator. She knew she didn't have to get it herself, but she wanted to.

"So, I was thinking, " She heard Prince say as she quietly made her way back to him, "We haven't taken a trip in a while. Maybe it's time that we do."

"Oh, where to?" She asks softly, her eyes focused on the glass in front of her as she poured the rich red liquid into it.

"I don't know, babe. Name a place and we'll go."

"I hate when you do that."

"What?" He thought his ears were deceiving him as his eyes widened at her words. Lucija sighed, sitting the wine bottle on the table and returning to the couch.

"You heard me, " she muttered, tucking her feet under her behind and taking a sip from her glass.

"Maybe it's time for you to put that glass down."

"Don't tell me what to do. You know I don't like that."

"Well, I don't like when you start arguments for no reason at all, " He eyed her as she scoffed and took another sip from her glass, "We were fine until you got a little attitude over nothing."

"No, we were fine until you brought up the fact that we haven't been on a trip in a while, " she smiled, adjusting her position on the couch. She could feel the anger coursing through her veins, but she decided to keep calm, "I'm well aware that the last trip we've taken was when we went to New York. I don't need you to point it out and then have me to name a place like you don't really want to go."

"First of all, New York wasn't the last trip we took. It was Miami. Second, if I didn't want to go anywhere I wouldn't have suggested it in the first place. You're the one who never wants to do anything."

"What do you mean I don't want to do anything? I never said that."

"You may not have said it, but your actions speak for you, " He took a sip of his wine and swallowed before he continued, "You're always too tired or too busy."

"I see where this is going, " she chuckled lowly, "You're feeling some type of way so you're trying to place the blame on me. If you'd get your head out of your ass for two seconds, you'd see the only one to blame here is you."