On Time.

A/N: I apologize, but I had to take a little break from the Role Play Book to get this out for you all. I hope you don't mind 😊 we will resume right after I post this 😁 Anyway, enjoy! 😏

The scent of lavender was overpowering, but you didn't mind as you waited for him, your head lowered, your knees sinking into the soft pillow on the floor underneath you, and your hands resting on your thighs.

You knew you were in trouble the moment you stepped into the room, but you hoped he would go easy on you.

This time.

The sound of his heels clacking against the floor as he walked and the door opening alerted you of his presence, but you dared not look up.

"You're late, ___________ ." His soft deep baritone bellowed as he made his way over to you, making you internally wince and mentally curse yourself.

This was the third time this week that you had been late. And being a stickler for promptness, he wasn't too happy.

You sat there quietly, wanting to say something, but you knew that wouldn't be a great idea.

A smirk plays on the corners of his lips as he says, "You may speak."

"I--I'm sorry for being late. It'll never happen again, sir."

"It better not." He says, the tone in his voice almost a growl and a small frown etched across his features. You hear him walk away and return almost as quickly as he left.

Suddenly, he steps behind you, lifts your head, and brings his hands in front of your face, placing a silky feeling material over your eyes. your world goes dark for a moment, allowing your other senses to come into play.

The sound of something being open or rather.. unzipped.. quickly caught your attention, making you turn your head toward the direction it was coming from.

"Face forward." He says gruffly, letting you hear the seriousness in his tone. you jump slightly and turn your head away from him, trying your best to do as he requested.

You hear him coming closer to you, the sound of his heels clacking against the floor giving him away, as he lightly grabs your face and turns it in the right direction.

"Much better." You hear the smile in his voice as he says this, making your heart skip a beat at the thought of you making him happy.

That's all you wanted.

Silence overtakes you immediately. The first thing that comes to your mind is did he really leave me alone in here like this?

You wanted to call out his name, just to be sure he was still in the room, but you knew you'd get in trouble for even uttering a word without his permission.

"So, you think you can just waltz in here at anytime you want, huh?" You finally hear his low, gruff voice, sounding as if he's close to you. The faint scent of lavender and jasmine hitting your nostrils confirms it.

You stay perfectly still, not wanting to move or answer him, or else you'd be punished.

Even though part of you wouldn't mind.

"I'm about to teach you the meaning of being on time." You hear him say in that same gruff voice. Almost immediately, you feel something being lightly, yet firmly rubbed across your closed mouth. "Stick out your tongue."

You do as you are told, feeling a thin, slightly salty, yet sweet substance hit it almost as quickly.

It didn't take you long to recognize the taste the moment it landed on your tongue.

Pre-cum.

He was already very close. You could tell by the feel of him lightly throbbing in your mouth.

"You feel that?" You hear him ask, the low husky tone in his voice barely above a whisper. "That's what you do to me when you make me wait too long."

You wish you could say something to him, apologize again for being late, or even tell him you'd help finish the job, but you already knew what opening your mouth would cost you.

"Suck me." Those two little words spilling from his lips brings you back to the task at hand. Almost instantly, your tongue begins to drag up his full length and circle around the head before pushing it against the slit, lapping at the salty-sweet substance you just tasted. A low, throaty moan passes his lips as his fingers tangle themselves in your hair, letting you know how much he's enjoying this. He pushes you down so that your lips spread around his flesh as he pops himself into your mouth.

His moans grow louder and his hips rise to meet you as you bob your head up and down his member, sucking in with each pass, your tongue lightly stroking the length as you did.

"Fuck." You hear him moan out after a sharp intake of breath, his hips still rising to meet you, making you smile inside. You've never heard him curse around you as long as you've known him.

Until now.

It made you feel good and turned you on a little to know you were the one that made him break his own no cursing rule.

He pushes a little harder on your head, wanting you to take more of him down your throat. With his shaft slick with your saliva and pre-cum still oozing from the tip of his length, it made it much easier.

You continue to take him a little deeper with each stroke until he gives a final push, seating himself down so that your lips are at the base of his length.

With a loud moan and a low grunt, his hips jerk and his release shoots down your throat, making you gag slightly but quickly recover as you continue to suck and drink him dry, swallowing every last drop.

"Shit." He mutters, groaning lowly, as he slowly removes himself from your mouth once you're done while your tongue teasingly traces the veins on the underside of his length at the same time, causing a visible shudder to rack his body. "Mmm...okay, that's enough."

You stop after hearing that and bite your lip to keep yourself from saying anything.

"That's all for today, sugar." He says, helping bring you up to standing after tucking himself back into his pants, buttoning and zipping them. "There would've been more had you been on time."

He finally removes the silky material from your eyes, letting you catch a glimpse of his hazel orbs before quickly dropping your gaze.

"Hey." He says, the tone in his voice soft, as he tucks his index finger underneath your chin and lifts your head to look at him. "We're done now. It's okay for you to look at me."

Those words make you smile a little as you bring your eyes to his.

You weren't sure how things would go when you mentioned to him that this was one of your fantasies, but once he agreed to it, you started to relax a little.

"So, same time tomorrow, Mr. Nelson?." You ask softly, making him chuckle as he hands you your robe. He nods as you take it and put it on.

"Yes, and be sure you're on time, Mrs. Nelson."

You smirk, knowing there's no way you'd pass up an opportunity to find out what would happen if you were late again.