Behind The Mask [Just Love Me Pt. 3]

"Get dressed. We have a visitor waiting for us in the atrium."

Almost immediately, you sat up, frowning slightly after noticing he's fully clothed. You were definitely having a serious case of Deja vu at this very moment. You could've sworn he said these exact words to you in your dream.

"What did you say?" Was all you asked Prince as you climbed out of bed and stood in front of him. He stares at you for a moment, a slightly confused smile playing on the corners of his lips, before speaking again.

"I said are you going to tell me what that dream was about?."

Wait...that didn't sound like what he just said.

"Umm...I'd rather not."

"Why?"

"Let's just say it's something I don't want to share right now," You reply, your cheeks burning as you remember every little detail about your dream. On cue, your phone begins to play ________ , your favorite Michael Jackson song. You quickly find your phone under the pillow, almost forgetting you were listening to music before you went to sleep. Prince chuckles softly and shakes his head, ignoring the song that's blaring through your earphones, as you press the pause button.

"Oh, it's one of those, huh?"

"You could say that," You mumble, smiling a little as you loosely wrap your earphones around your phone and sit it on the nightstand. He smirks.

"Well, now you really have to tell me. Don't leave me in suspense, woman," He replies, making you let out a soft chuckle.

"Trust me, you wouldn't want to hear about it."

"I think I would."

"No, you wouldn't," You tell him, the smile you have on your face widening a little. He kissed his teeth.

"Fine, I won't argue with you. Keep it to yourself. But you'll tell me eventually."

"I highly doubt that," You reply with a soft chuckle. He smirks.

"Oh, you will. Trust me."

"Really? And how will you get me to tell you?"

"I have my ways," He says, his smirk widening into a full smile. You chuckle softly.

"Oh, do you?"

"Mmm-hmm."

"Well, will you show me these ways of yours?"

"Of course I will," He replies with a light chuckle, his fingers lightly brushing along your jawline. You bite your lip, "But I don't think you'll be able to handle it."

"Really? What makes you think that?"

"Lots of reasons that I'm not going to share with you at the moment."

"Oh," you mumble, letting out a soft chuckle, "Well, how about I prove you wrong then?"

"And how will you do that?"

"Lots of ways that I'm not going to share with you at the moment."

"Touché," He replies, laughing a little at your attempt at using his words, "How about we settle this somewhere else then?"

"Okay. Where?"

"It's a surprise."

"Oh. Well, do I have time to get ready?"

"Of course. I'll meet you in the atrium."

"You should come shower with me," You suggest, grabbing him by the hand and pulling him closer to you. He chuckles lowly.

Prince Imagines. जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें