Love U Up, Love U Down.

A soft sigh escapes your lips as you retrieve your house keys from your purse and unlock the door. You were so happy to be home after a long day at the office.

And you were also happy that once you opened the door, a certain someone with a pair of gorgeous hazel eyes was in the living room waiting for you, his index finger pushing his glasses back up the bridge of his nose, his gaze never wavering from the book he was reading.

Until he heard the door open and close.

"Finally..." he mutters with a light groan, a small smile making its way to his lips as he watches you walk over to him, your heels clacking softly against the floor.

"Missed me?" You reply jokingly as you sit down next to him. He closes his book, places it on the table, removes his glasses and places them on the table. He smiles, bringing his hazel orbs back to yours.

"Of course I did."

"You're not working today?" You ask, genuinely curious, as you turn your body toward him a little. You'd usually find him with a guitar in his hand or writing lyrics in his notebook. He shook his head.

"Nah, I'm taking a break."

"Oh."

"How was your day?" He asked, gently pulling your feet into his lap and taking off your heels. You moan softly as he massages your feet. It felt so good after being on them all day.

"It was okay. I was ready to come home though."

"Oh really?"

"Mmm-hmm." You mumble softly, your eyes closing slightly as you let the feel of his soft hands lull you into a calm state. "I've missed you."

"Did you now?"

You nod, a small smile playing on your lips. You really did miss him.

"How much?"

Without a word, you lean over and place a soft kiss on his lips, showing him exactly how much you've missed him. He deepens the kiss, groaning softly in your mouth.

"Mmm...I am loving this, baby." You mumble against his lips as you remove your feet from his lap. "But I have a lot of work I have to do tonight."

You place one more kiss on his lips, pull away, and bring yourself to standing.

"Oh no. You're not working tonight." Prince says, grabbing your hand before you could get away, and gently pulls you back down on the couch next to him. "It's playtime."

"Oh, really?"

"Mmm-hmm." He mutters, his voice low and husky, as he trails his hand up your skirt, his intended destination very clear. You turn your body away from him slightly and open your legs a little wider to give him access. His lips lightly graze your ear. "After we take a bath, I'm going to show you exactly how much I've missed you."

You moan softly at his words & the feel of him massaging your core through your underwear. It was all too much for you.

"Well, let's go upstairs then." You breathe, the passion inside you growing by the minute. He smiles a little, removing his hand from between your legs.

"Let's go." He says, standing up. He grabs your hand and gently pulls you up to your feet. Your fingers interlock with his as you both walk up the stairs and to the bedroom.

Once you're upstairs and Prince makes his way into the room, you stop by the hall cabinet and grab towels for the both of you, go into the room, sit down on the bed and wait while he goes in the bathroom to draw a bath.